PDA

View Full Version : Egg Sandwiches

jkiddvc20
11-23-2012, 11:58 AM
Eating a bacon egg and cheese with salt pepper and ketchup right now. So unhealthy but why are they so damn good?

dbroncos78087
11-23-2012, 12:21 PM
How did you make your egg? Because if I make it hard boiled, it has to be mayo on it. But if its a fried egg, I will usually use ketchup. I also like using steakums as well as bacon. But you have to get that grease off.

behindmydesk
11-23-2012, 02:04 PM
gross. I'm not a huge egg guy to start with but will have an egg and sausage or egg and bacon samich but ketchup on it? GROSS. MAYO? EVEN WORSE

mikekhelxD
11-23-2012, 02:15 PM
I once made a 4 layer fried egg and ham sammich on white bread. One of the most unhealthy food i've ever eaten.

Basically, you toast 5 slices of bread. Fry up the 4 eggs, 2 done and 2 wet. Get the thin slices ham and fry them as well. Ratio for ham to egg is 3:1. I then spread honey mustard dressing on the bread and start doing the layers, placing the 2 over easy eggs in the middle layers. Get a heavy duty foil and wrap the sammich very tightly. Then, press it from the top so you can make it compact as possible. Unwrap foil and you have yourself a heart attack.

When I did this, me and my buddies were a little drunk. We just needed something to eat.

Don't eat it by yourself though, you need someone to call 911 if something bad happens.

Yankee Clipper
11-23-2012, 02:45 PM
Eating a bacon egg and cheese with salt pepper and ketchup right now. So unhealthy but why are they so damn good?

That's my go to egg sandwich.

.Sean.
11-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Taylor Ham, Egg, and Cheese or Bacon, Egg, and Cheese with salt, pepper, ketchup. So good

popo85
11-23-2012, 03:30 PM
Fried or boil egg with mayo, pepper, cucumber and cheese.

BroadwayJoe
11-23-2012, 04:52 PM
bacon, egg and muenster cheese on toasted sesame bagel with some hot sauce or srirracha squirted on it

gimme that with a side of well done home fries or has browns and a nice cup of coffee, and i'm set for the day

dbroncos78087
11-23-2012, 06:03 PM
gross. I'm not a huge egg guy to start with but will have an egg and sausage or egg and bacon samich but ketchup on it? GROSS. MAYO? EVEN WORSE

Both are great on eggs in their own regard.

behindmydesk
11-23-2012, 09:17 PM
Both are great on eggs in their own regard.

You know who likes mayo and ketchup. Commie's. You like it because it's red like the red army. And the white is the sickle. Admit it you hate America with your I love ketchup and mayo and never want to eat anything else again everyone gets there own house agenda.

dbroncos78087
11-23-2012, 09:46 PM
You know who likes mayo and ketchup. Commie's. You like it because it's red like the red army. And the white is the sickle. Admit it you hate America with your I love ketchup and mayo and never want to eat anything else again everyone gets there own house agenda.

Damn straight. I actually draw a pattern of Stalin into my eggs.

Dmac
11-23-2012, 11:29 PM
Love a fried egg sandwich. It's a good quick lunch. I hate ketchup on eggs though. Actually the only thing I have ketchup on is burgers.

Madden King
11-23-2012, 11:31 PM
Wow! Seeing this thread takes me back to my youth. I still remember when my mom made me egg & cheese sandwiches in the morning before school. The best part was that she almost always used Velvetta cheese!! My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it!! :D

Driven
11-23-2012, 11:54 PM
I won't eat eggs. I mean, I'll eat a baked good here or there which obviously has eggs in them. But I won't eat them outside of that.

When I did, I put two fried eggs on top of a bowl of rice with bacon chopped up in it (or ham). Yummmm

I'd also put soy sauce on fried eggs. Deal with it

dbroncos78087
11-24-2012, 01:03 AM
I won't eat eggs. I mean, I'll eat a baked good here or there which obviously has eggs in them. But I won't eat them outside of that.

When I did, I put two fried eggs on top of a bowl of rice with bacon chopped up in it (or ham). Yummmm

I'd also put soy sauce on fried eggs. Deal with it

I could see soy sauce being good on them. You kind of got me wanting to make teriyaki for dinner tomorrow, specifically fried rice.

More-Than-Most
11-24-2012, 02:13 AM
Scrapple/EGG/Cheese on Long seeded Sarcone roll with Salt/Pepper/Ketchup. The Egg has to be over easy.

CityofTreez
11-24-2012, 09:20 PM
Italian sausage omelette on a sandwich w/ sour cream & avocado.

More-Than-Most
11-24-2012, 11:23 PM
Italian sausage omelette on a sandwich w/ sour cream & avocado.

How do you think this would come out if it was on a Bagel with cream cheese over Sour Cream?

I think I will try it.

BroadwayJoe
11-25-2012, 01:16 AM
english blood cake and poached egg on toast

Ian.
11-25-2012, 03:48 PM
Dafuq

You guys and your fancy ****. I just fry and egg and a slice of Canadian bacon and toss it on an English muffin with a slice of American cheese

fingerbang
11-25-2012, 04:03 PM
Gotta get those eggs scrambled. 2 eggs scrambled, bacon, cheese, salt, pepper, ketchup, on a rolll.

BroadwayJoe
11-25-2012, 04:47 PM
Dafuq

You guys and your fancy ****. I just fry and egg and a slice of Canadian bacon and toss it on an English muffin with a slice of American cheese

blood cakes and eggs on toast is traditionally peasant food

it's funny... most of the bougie dishes currently dominating the culinary world are derived from peasant dishes and peasant cuts of meat (especially pork belly)

CityofTreez
11-25-2012, 04:54 PM
How do you think this would come out if it was on a Bagel with cream cheese over Sour Cream?

I think I will try it.

I like bagels, but they can't hold many ingredients.

Plus, sour cream & cream cheese sounds like alot.

GGGGG-Men
11-26-2012, 02:16 PM
3 egg whites
2 Morningstar Farm sausage patties cut up
tomato
picante sauce
hot sauce

oh and....

**** THE SANDWICH, WRAP THAT **** UP IN A BURRITO!

Breakfast burrito > Breakfast sandwich

GGGGG-Men
11-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Scrapple/EGG/Cheese on Long seeded Sarcone roll with Salt/Pepper/Ketchup. The Egg has to be over easy.

Holy crap, I haven't heard the word scrapple since I was like 10 yrs old. My dad loved that stuff.....PA dutch thing I guess.

CityofTreez
11-27-2012, 02:10 PM

So true.

FlakeyFool
11-27-2012, 02:33 PM
3 egg whites
2 Morningstar Farm sausage patties cut up
tomato
picante sauce
hot sauce

oh and....

**** THE SANDWICH, WRAP THAT **** UP IN A BURRITO!

:clap:

More-Than-Most
11-28-2012, 02:59 AM
I like bagels, but they can't hold many ingredients.

Plus, sour cream & cream cheese sounds like alot.

well I wouldnt use both...I would get rid of the sour cream and use cream cheese instead

More-Than-Most
11-28-2012, 03:00 AM
Holy crap, I haven't heard the word scrapple since I was like 10 yrs old. My dad loved that stuff.....PA dutch thing I guess.

it is so frickin good lol

CityofTreez
11-28-2012, 12:59 PM
well I wouldnt use both...I would get rid of the sour cream and use cream cheese instead

I misunderstood yah.

**** yeah I'd put cream cheese on my Italian sausage omelette bagel/roll.
I love sour cream though.
There's this place near me that got me hooked, they call it Mafia Style (if you want sour cream on it). Mafioso sandwiches!!!!

1-800-STFU
12-01-2012, 05:04 PM

I do this almost every morning.

I make a full pound of Bacon sunday and have enough to make a fried egg, bacon, cheese, and english muffin sandwich. All I gotta do every morning is microwave the bacon and fry the egg.

I have to have a filling breakfast. I get hungry by 9am without one.

BroadwayJoe
12-02-2012, 08:13 PM
had me a bacon-egg-muenster cheese sammy on toasted seasme bagel this morning

twas glorious

mikekhelxD
12-03-2012, 04:21 AM
Breakfast burrito is indeed better than a breakfast sandwich. For anyone who lives by LA and wants a good breakfast burrito, go to Albertos by El Monte. $3.50 well spent. Hell, I drive there from central LA to just get it, with horrible traffic at the 10E.

GGGGG-Men
12-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Breakfast burrito is indeed better than a breakfast sandwich. For anyone who lives by LA and wants a good breakfast burrito, go to Albertos by El Monte. $3.50 well spent. Hell, I drive there from central LA to just get it, with horrible traffic at the 10E.

I'm gonna make this happen

sexicano31
12-03-2012, 03:53 PM
I love me an egg sandwich. I fry it, but dont break the yolk. That way when I bite down all the yolk soaks the bread. OH MAN MOUTHGASM

More-Than-Most
12-03-2012, 08:50 PM
I love me an egg sandwich. I fry it, but dont break the yolk. That way when I bite down all the yolk soaks the bread. OH MAN MOUTHGASM

I like it this way on burgers

GGGGG-Men
12-04-2012, 07:16 PM
I like it this way on burgers

My buddy always used to make "Buffalo Burgers"....i think that's what he called them. Not Bison or anything, reg beef, but he'd top it with bacon, a fried egg and BBQ sauce. Prob just picked it up while in Buffalo, NY or something...

Ezekial
12-06-2012, 12:04 PM
Exact go to breakfast sandwich for sure, without ketchup... I generally only eat my scambled eggs with ketchup.

But i honestly had my first egg salad sandwich ever the other night.... Was bored and i think i saw something on tv..... But anyway boiled the eggs cubed them, added a lil mayo, paprika, lil s&p, finely chopped celery and some green onion..... It was fire.

Patsfan56
12-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Best Breakfast samdwich/ thing ever:

East Boothbay General Store, East Boothbay, Maine.

Apple Brie Bacon Wrap. Holy **** is that good.

Other than that, I make a taylor ham, scrambled egg, cheddar bagel sandwich, or:

Fried Egg, taylor ham/ sausage and cheddar on a bagel, only I add hash rowns and just a touch of ketchup.

yaswaggin
12-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Exact go to breakfast sandwich for sure, without ketchup... I generally only eat my scambled eggs with ketchup.

But i honestly had my first egg salad sandwich ever the other night.... Was bored and i think i saw something on tv..... But anyway boiled the eggs cubed them, added a lil mayo, paprika, lil s&p, finely chopped celery and some green onion..... It was fire.

Love egg salad, that's how I make it minus the celery

Also add macaroni to it

GGGGG-Men
12-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Apparently yolks cause as much plaque on your arteries as smoking........soooooooo yeah, I'm going to straight egg whites. Although I probably eat 4-5 eggs/mo. if that.