PDA

View Full Version : Darrell Arthur

Project2xGuns
11-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Who loses minutes when Darrell Arthur is ready to return? Gasol is averaging career-high minutes and Z-Bo is close. Do you think Hollins will take a few minutes from the starters to try to keep them rested throughout the season?

mzgrizz
11-17-2012, 08:54 PM
Darrell can give minutes with any of Gasol or ZBo. Or Speights for that matter
He was almost 6th man 2 years ago

MrfadeawayJB
11-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Cut Marc and Z-Bo's mins down about 6-7 mins each, give them to arthur.

Play speights/arthur together at times when matchups permit

I Rock Shaqs
11-19-2012, 12:49 AM
Hey don't want to look like a bandwagon fan here, I just don't ever get any memphis games where I live but I love how great they are looking so far, big fan of Conley & Gay. Also ever since Z-bo got there he's been a beast too.

mzgrizz
11-19-2012, 09:25 PM
Hey don't want to look like a bandwagon fan here, I just don't ever get any memphis games where I live but I love how great they are looking so far, big fan of Conley & Gay. Also ever since Z-bo got there he's been a beast too.

Don't mind anyone enjoying the Grizz !! We have have a great season so far and hope to stay focused.

MrfadeawayJB
11-20-2012, 12:38 PM

They are looking great so far and we appreciate your support! I'll PM you some sites where you may be able to watch the game