PDA

View Full Version : Heisley just said he expects 100% of our players back

mzgrizz
11-27-2011, 12:26 AM
Sitting here listenning to local news and Heisley was interviewed.
Want to believe he will pay Marc and keep him!!!
Sounds like he doesn't plan to tweak anything.
Now THAT would be a great Christmas present !!!!

MrfadeawayJB
11-27-2011, 12:40 AM
Sounds great to me! I still think you either start OJ or trade him for future flexibility before a trade deadline though

mzgrizz
11-27-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm with you on that as long as Henry is worthwhile and Selby comes ready to play!

Wade>You
11-27-2011, 08:15 PM
Good luck next season, guys. Rooting for you (cept when you play the Heat. ;))

MrfadeawayJB
11-27-2011, 10:29 PM
I'm with you on that as long as Henry is worthwhile and Selby comes ready to play!

I think with low expecatations, Henry will have a breakout season...fingers crossed though x x

appreciate it!!! Nice to have some non-grizz posters in here from time to time

mzgrizz
11-28-2011, 12:09 AM

Thanks a lot ,man:clap: .......I'll pull for you guys too

Hellcrooner
11-28-2011, 07:09 AM
ready to play 3 dollars on the dollar for luxury tax? and not having an mle, and the rest of the crap league has come up with<?

Im not so sure.

if i was him i would choose 3 out of these 5 ( conely, mayo, gasol, gay, zach) to keep, and trade the other 2 for CHEAP depth youngsters , picks etc etc.

MrfadeawayJB
11-28-2011, 01:54 PM
ready to play 3 dollars on the dollar for luxury tax? and not having an mle, and the rest of the crap league has come up with<?

Im not so sure.

if i was him i would choose 3 out of these 5 ( conely, mayo, gasol, gay, zach) to keep, and trade the other 2 for CHEAP depth youngsters , picks etc etc.

I definitly think Mayo is gone. However if we can somehow package Mayo and Conley for a legit stud pg i would go for it

Deezy3
11-29-2011, 12:21 AM
I definately hope we start Christmas day with the same team. We do need a better back up Center though.

Hellcrooner
11-29-2011, 02:00 AM
I definitly think Mayo is gone. However if we can somehow package Mayo and Conley for a legit stud pg i would go for it

would deron sign an extension?

mzgrizz
11-29-2011, 11:32 PM
Doubt Deron would be happy here, but I could be wrong. THAT would be unbelievable.....

MrfadeawayJB
11-30-2011, 12:32 AM
Deron is prob more concerned with forming a big 3 in NJ if they can somehow land Dwight...

Hellcrooner
11-30-2011, 04:08 AM
Deron is prob more concerned with forming a big 3 in NJ if they can somehow land Dwight...

Deron, Mayo, Allen, Zach and Marc with battier ( may resign if the team is contending) , arthur, vasquez DEPTH is better than three stars and 11 scrubs.

MrfadeawayJB
11-30-2011, 11:17 AM
Deron, Mayo, Allen, Zach and Marc with battier ( may resign if the team is contending) , arthur, vasquez DEPTH is better than three stars and 11 scrubs.

I agree, but i dont think the typical NBA player thinks that way. And by the way if you sub Mayo for Gay, i would do that trade....

I would trade to the Nets OJ Mayo, Mike Conley, a pick, and a guy off the bench for just Deron.

Williams/Vasquez/Selby
Allen/Henry/Young
Gay/Battier
Randolph/Arthur/Powe
Gasol/Haddadi

:drool:

lilojmayo
11-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Its all about OJ Mayo this year for me in regards to the NBA. Its time he plays to his potential for once.

Play to your potential and get your paper. He is just as talented as all the other big named young players who are about to receive close to max contracts. If he plays the way I know he knows how to play and shows out. He will be joining that list.

MrfadeawayJB
11-30-2011, 07:08 PM
Its all about OJ Mayo this year for me in regards to the NBA. Its time he plays to his potential for once.

Play to your potential and get your paper. He is just as talented as all the other big named young players who are about to receive close to max contracts. If he plays the way I know he knows how to play and shows out. He will be joining that list.

I hope your right lilojmayo!!! If he plays up to his hype, we can either get a great deal for him at the trade deadline , or make a deep playoff run using him as a 1yr rental. This is a contract year for him, i expect his best ball this year.

MJ-BULLS
11-30-2011, 07:12 PM
Sitting here listenning to local news and Heisley was interviewed.
Want to believe he will pay Marc and keep him!!!
Sounds like he doesn't plan to tweak anything.
Now THAT would be a great Christmas present !!!!

Hi.

mzgrizz
11-30-2011, 11:13 PM
Hi.

Hey MJ !!!

Hellcrooner
12-01-2011, 04:05 AM
http://www.marca.com/2011/11/30/baloncesto/nba/1322647828.html

marc wont settle for less than 9 million a year, and if he does not get them he will sign in europe ( i guess this is posturing in the case he wants to go somwhere else to force heisley to work a sign and trade and renounce rfa rights)

mzgrizz
12-02-2011, 02:20 PM
http://www.marca.com/2011/11/30/baloncesto/nba/1322647828.html

marc wont settle for less than 9 million a year, and if he does not get them he will sign in europe ( i guess this is posturing in the case he wants to go somwhere else to force heisley to work a sign and trade and renounce rfa rights)

Not a problem. Get ready to cheer for the Grizz again crooner.

MJ-BULLS
12-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Hey MJ !!!

nothing much, just taking a trip to the grizz forum.

mzgrizz
12-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Good to see you here. Come on back sometimes.

Hellcrooner
12-02-2011, 11:37 PM
Not a problem. Get ready to cheer for the Grizz again crooner.

that will happen, marc or not marc.

I dont know why but i have clear in my mind that in 3 or 4 years there will be yet another Gasol in a memphis uniform.

mzgrizz
12-04-2011, 01:00 PM
that will happen, marc or not marc.

I dont know why but i have clear in my mind that in 3 or 4 years there will be yet another Gasol in a memphis uniform.

Why not Adria??? It's a family tradition !!!

MJ-BULLS
12-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Good to see you here. Come on back sometimes.

Sure will.

mzgrizz
12-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Sure will.

Great looking new sig, MJ !

MJ-BULLS
12-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Great looking new sig, MJ !

:up:

MrfadeawayJB
12-07-2011, 12:37 AM
:up:

If you guys get Dwight thats just unfair!!!! :speechless:

Hellcrooner
12-08-2011, 06:07 PM
it seems is gonna be a 5 year 75 million to retain marc.

and dont discard he going public bout wanting out, because the temptation to Join his Bro on Rockets its undeniable.

mzgrizz
12-08-2011, 10:23 PM
it seems is gonna be a 5 year 75 million to retain marc.

and dont discard he going public bout wanting out, because the temptation to Join his Bro on Rockets its undeniable.

Please please quit raining on our parade !!!! Marc will get his money and do FINE in Memphis. Don't you figure they WANT him to score 18ppg for that $$$$$ ??? We have a wonderful team and a pretty decent schedule for a change; we will be on national TV a record 10 times and have a great future.
And what makes you think the REVERSE won't be true in a year or two???

MrfadeawayJB
12-09-2011, 02:01 AM
He just hates Memphis and would rather Marc be in a more international friendly market. LA, MIA, NYK, anywhere but memphis really

Hellcrooner
12-09-2011, 10:11 PM
He just hates Memphis and would rather Marc be in a more international friendly market. LA, MIA, NYK, anywhere but memphis really

nope.

and market has 0 to do with it.

Playing time role and touches is what matters i wouldnt want him in NY ( and its my second fav team) i wouldnt want him in L.A with Kobe and Paul hogging the ball, nor with Gordon and Griffin, i wouldnt want him in Mia with the three amigos etc etc.

Right now if the Drama deal gets done i would WANT him in Houston definelty.