PDA

View Full Version : We got a new GM

boilerguy2412
05-17-2010, 04:07 PM
http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=321837

This is great news. Tallon is a very good GM, he really knows alot about judging young talent. This is far better then any FA we could have got. Great news for Panther fans

305sportsfan
05-17-2010, 06:19 PM
I'm pretty excited about this, considering his success with the Blackhawks and all. I had no idea we were looking to get rid of Sexton though, but I definitely like the fact that we're making some moves! I can't wait for the off-season to officially start!

Miami_Megatron
05-17-2010, 11:01 PM
I'm pretty excited about this, considering his success with the Blackhawks and all. I had no idea we were looking to get rid of Sexton though, but I definitely like the fact that we're making some moves! I can't wait for the off-season to officially start!

LOL i dont even think he knew they were looking to get rid or upgrade at G.M. i was reading were he was talking about scouting players the other day....well also i know the Blackhawks have had a lot of good history developing players and the playoffs so this guy has been with there organization for over 30 years so i hope he brings us something to be happy about like playoffs

fishfan79
05-18-2010, 12:35 AM
good pick up wonder if means we will spend

305sportsfan
05-18-2010, 10:54 AM
The new owners seem to be interested in making some moves. This is a pretty encouraging step. We've got four picks in the first two rounds, with the first being the 3rd overall. Time to break the playoff drought!

fins08
05-25-2010, 03:33 PM
He built a possible Cup winner, so I like it