PDA

View Full Version : Your Scouting Report on Rolle?? please!!

yanks08
03-05-2010, 11:44 PM
gIANTS FAN HERE AND i read how he is way overrated.

If you guys can give me scouting report and tell me what to expect that would be AWESOME!!!!

close when you please.......thanks!!!!

Ramon Nivar
03-05-2010, 11:49 PM
He is a decent safety, best fit to play the rover position. Flys around the field. Reads and reacts to plays quickly. Has a good sense of the ball. Good lateral speed, decent hops. Very stout in run support and is a solid open field tackler. Sometimes forgets his job as a FS is deep help. Doesn't catch every ball he goes for, or even a majority of them. He could lead the league in INT's for you, lead the league in TD's allowed or both.

yanks08
03-06-2010, 12:04 AM
man we have enough guys that can get burned...........................but atleast he can tackle and intercept lol.

think he is worth that much?

Ramon Nivar
03-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Worth more than Reed, Polamalu, Wilson and every other safety?

No.

kjdills13
03-06-2010, 12:20 AM
he is a player that likes to take chances. He will go for the pick OFTEN and he tries to read the quarter back and jump routes and has alot of miss reads. He will get burnt alot for touchdowns BUT when he picks the ball off he is deadly, when the ball is in his hands it could go to the house everytime. Basicly if your playing a good qb they will look him off and he will get burned. If he plays a bad qb he will read him and probably get a pick. He is way to much of a risk taker at the FS position for my liking

seahawks509
03-06-2010, 12:41 AM
He's good, wish we could have grabbed him. You guys have quite of bit of holes to fill in next year. But know he's not worth the money. Not considernign what other S are being payed.