PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Palko if ya nasty

itsontheway.phx
08-14-2009, 01:11 PM
Does anyone think that Palko can compete for the #2 spot?:clap: he looked very solid in the lose to the Steelers. I like this guy alot and think he will do big things. What do you think?

SenecaValley46
08-14-2009, 11:05 PM
Trust me.. Palko is a whole shitload better then St Pierre. He SUCKS. Hes not as talented as Leinart is. but better then pierre

davekrieg lives
08-15-2009, 07:52 PM
St. Pierre didn't perform great thats for sure...but truth be told this guy isn't completely to blame... bad pass protection killed him the whole night he rarely had a second to do anything....St. Pierre has a big arm and knows the Whiz's offense watch next preseason game on sat... u will be impressed ....he is very talented ......and palko did play great but lets not fool our selfs..he made big plays because he got out of rush/b;litz situations and made open throws... but he's too small and teh fact that he's a lefty like leinart hurts our prolific offense...Palko's a practice squader all -day but mark my words there is no way he enters the roster...barring some horrific injury

Ramon Nivar
08-15-2009, 09:15 PM
We'll have to see more pre-season. If Leinart doesn't step it up and they think he has more potential it is possible.

chadillachembre
08-17-2009, 05:41 PM
Brian St. Pierre is the worst qb I have ever seen play as long as he has been in the league. He has been a life time 3rd stringer. I live in Pittsburgh and watched him in the preseason as a Steeler and he was garbage then. Signing him to that contract extention was ********. I would love to see him on the practice squad. Tyler Palko will not do anything great in this league. he might have a few very good games filling in as a back up but thats it. I wouldnt mind seeing him compete for the back up role with leinart. He does deserve to be our 3rd stringer over st pierre. im so sick of leinart guys, ahhh!