PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Tinsley or Marcus Williams?

youngkeeMS
07-24-2009, 01:33 AM
Which do you think the Grizz will pursue? Who would be the better fit? Both are passers and both are veterans in the NBA. Or do you still like the AI option? Lets discuss.

I Am Awesome-O
07-24-2009, 03:53 AM
Anthony Carter.

slaker619
07-24-2009, 11:05 AM
Anthony Carter A Great Vet With A Couple Of Years Left In Him

mzgrizz
07-24-2009, 02:42 PM
I'm good with any of the ones mentioned.......let's just get someone in to be a backup and move forward.

NBA-GMaster
08-01-2009, 11:33 PM
We want Allen Iverson!! AI AI AI!! Sign HIM for $6-8 mil. for 1-3yrs..
C Haseem Thabeet
PF Marc Gasol
SF Rudy Gay
SG Allen Iverson
PG OJ Mayo

"The two cancer players will neutralize the team, Believe me"

Lakergirl24
08-02-2009, 12:42 PM
AI would be interesting with those other guys. Not sure if him and mayo could play in the same backcourt though

arkanian215
08-02-2009, 02:32 PM
as much as i hate marcus williams, i want to see him get a chance with the grizzlies. he's a true pg without much of a shot. if he can take care of himself and take this business seriously then i think he can emerge as a decent player.

IndyFan
08-02-2009, 05:59 PM
depends if the grizz are trying to win games or sell tickets.

if they are trying to win, sign tinsley.

if they are trying to sell tix, sign iverson.

if you are trying to get another good draft pick, sign williams. he cannot play at all.

:)

mzgrizz
08-02-2009, 11:38 PM
[QUOTE=IndyFan;10391439]depends if the grizz are trying to win games or sell tickets.

if they are trying to win, sign tinsley.

if they are trying to sell tix, sign iverson.

if you are trying to get another good draft pick, sign williams. he cannot play at all.

:)[/QUOTE

Looks like the front office thinks Door #3 is the winner.......Isn't this the same guy who was playing exceptionally well in the summer league?
I know summer league is about 3 steps below the exhibition games, but he sure looked good then. For me, I would have preferred Iverson and selling tickets. But ya gotta let your dreams go around here.

NBA-GMaster
08-03-2009, 12:00 AM
AI is the best choice..

Sports Illustrator
08-03-2009, 09:42 PM
If you want a crazy team with me first personalities, then AI is your man. You need the ball to go to him everytime.

Out of Marcus Williams and Jamaal Tinsley, for this team I would think Marcus Williams is the better fit. He is young and he is going to have to work his heart out if he wants to remain in the NBA because otherwise his next location is either the D-League, or go to Europe for much less money. The Grizzlies should look into young players. Jamaal Tinsley isn't young like Marcus Williams. Aside from that, you want Mike Conley as your starter. Tinsley will fuss about not starting.

mzgrizz
08-03-2009, 11:47 PM
I believe the Grizz organization is committed to Conley as the starter. I will be ok with that. I mean MC came on strong for us in the last part of the season.