PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: #2 pick + fillers for Kevin Love???

raptor fan
06-16-2009, 09:22 AM
i dont know about u guys, but i think this would be an amazing deal for u guys. love would be a much better fit than rubio, thabeet, or harden.

PG: Conley
SG: Mayo
SF: Gay
PF: Love
C: Gasol

now that's a dangerous young team

http://www.draftexpress.com/blog/Jonathan-Givony/#Word-on-the-Street-June-16th-3263

masalex1205
06-16-2009, 02:29 PM
haha Gay Love

Deezy Dee 24
06-16-2009, 10:27 PM
i hope we dont do this

Chisox@22
06-16-2009, 11:30 PM
Kevin Love and # 6 Mike Miller

For #2 and Buckner , Darko

That's the Deal.....we get our PF, our Shooting Back, and Steph, a Shooting Backup PG

Deezy Dee 24
06-17-2009, 12:46 AM
^ i would do that trade

WSU Tony
06-17-2009, 12:58 PM
^ i would do that trade

Of course you would.

When a neutral person (raptor fan) see's the trade they like it. Doesn't that mean anything? Kevin Love and filler (expiring contract) for #2 is fair.

So last year in a decent strengthed draft it took Miller and two expiring contracts to move up from the #5 to the #3. Now, to move up from the #6 to the #2 in one of the weakest drafts in the past 10 years it takes Miller, the #5 pick of last year, AND the #6 pick? This just looks and sounds irrational to me.

Last year to move up from #5 to #3 - #5 pick, Miller, exp. deals.

This year to move up to #2 (in the weakest draft I can remember) #6 pick, #5 pick last year, and Miller.

Rubio with his international experience and contract issues is a HUGE risk. You guys have Darko on your team, right?

tcman2007
06-17-2009, 01:39 PM
kevin love and # 6 mike miller

for #2 and buckner , darko

that's the deal.....we get our pf, our shooting back, and steph, a shooting backup pg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KniCKs FaN4liFe
06-17-2009, 02:02 PM
hey guys as u can see ima huge knicks fan and there are alot of rumors that r saying that in the end donnie walsh (knicks team president) will move up in the draft @ the #2 pick in the draft and select rubio that question is when and for who i was reading a zhit load rumors 2day about this 2day and they said the grizzles might draft rubio and trade him to the knicks BUT that will b on july 9 in the offseason because that is when the knicks are aloud to sign and trade david lee and nate robinson so on july 9,2009 the trade could very possibly look like this

Knicks Revieve: warrick, and #2 pick(ricky rubio)
grizzles Recieve:David lee and #8 pick(most likly jordan hill or SC)

would u do this trade???

Chisox@22
06-17-2009, 02:36 PM
hey guys as u can see ima huge knicks fan and there are alot of rumors that r saying that in the end donnie walsh (knicks team president) will move up in the draft @ the #2 pick in the draft and select rubio that question is when and for who i was reading a zhit load rumors 2day about this 2day and they said the grizzles might draft rubio and trade him to the knicks but that will b on july 9 in the offseason because that is when the knicks are aloud to sign and trade david lee and nate robinson so on july 9,2009 the trade could very possibly look like this

knicks revieve: Warrick, and #2 pick(ricky rubio)
grizzles recieve:david lee and #8 pick(most likly jordan hill or sc)

would u do this trade???

in an instant.....