PDA

View Full Version : wold you do it?

Hellcrooner
05-23-2009, 12:33 AM
Clippers get Pick 2 Jaric and Milicic

Grizz get Baron, Rndolph and future pick

Clippers do it because:

They lose Randolphs bad contract, unclog the pf position for griffin, unclogs the pg position for Rubio, become instantly younger, Milicic contract is up after the season and they have moeny to burn in 2010 when they would be a enticing market (LA)

Rubio, Gordon, Thorntorn, Griffin, kaman an even better start than portlands.

Grizz de it because:

1 they are not an enticing market to bring stars in fa, they get a much needed pf, they get a legit star to sell tickets, they get a future draft pick that will stil be good since the clips wont be good right away and lose jarics horrid contract.

Davis, Mayo, Gay, Randolph, Marc Gasol.....that can possibly make the Poffs next year....

I Am Awesome-O
05-23-2009, 12:36 AM
Again, this trade is idiotic for Memphis. No way in hell they give Rubio to the Clippers without getting Griffin in return.

drob33
05-23-2009, 02:10 AM
That potential lineup for Memphis actually sounds pretty good. But, after Baron's horrible year last year and Randolph's attitude/BS, I don't know if it's such a good deal for the Grizz. Very interesting though.

I Am Awesome-O
05-23-2009, 02:13 AM
That potential lineup for Memphis actually sounds pretty good. But, after Baron's horrible year last year and Randolph's attitude/BS, I don't know if it's such a good deal for the Grizz. Very interesting though.

I really don't mind Baron Davis at all, but Zach Randolph is the definition of cancer on a basketball team. I want no part of that guy.

Ansy
05-24-2009, 01:13 AM
lol, I'm not even a Memphis fan and even I'm getting tired of all the people trying to pawn Zach off on you guys. Maybe you should just make a sticky titled "All trade ideas involving zach randolf here" to funnel all the idiocy into.

countrycasanova
05-25-2009, 01:27 PM
Again, this trade is idiotic for Memphis. No way in hell they give Rubio to the Clippers without getting Griffin in return.

Plus why would the griz acquire a big contract of a pg that comes to play every other year (huge contract) and zach randolph (nuff said); these two would destroy yall locker room

gasol
randolph
gay
mayo
davis
WHO GON PLAY D-FENSE!!? LOL

Why not S&T for D-Lee/acquire the #8 pick and dump jaric & milicic. D-Lee would be great surrounded by yall scorers. He led the league in double-doubles and yall could add stephen curry at the # 8 pick. This would give yall a very solid young squad at a reasonable price, plus no character issues.

gasol/d-lee/gay/mayo/conley + stephen curry as the 6th man. Why would yall turn all this down to draft a pg, when yall already have one :)

TheGreatDane17
05-25-2009, 06:43 PM
WHO GON PLAY D-FENSE!!? LOL

Why not S&T for D-Lee/acquire the #8 pick and dump jaric & milicic. D-Lee would be great surrounded by yall scorers. He led the league in double-doubles and yall could add stephen curry at the # 8 pick. This would give yall a very solid young squad at a reasonable price, plus no character issues.

David Lee certainly will not play defense.

I Am Awesome-O
05-25-2009, 07:19 PM
David Lee certainly will not play defense.

Stephen Curry won't either.

Swish-a-licious
05-25-2009, 08:20 PM
Still, I would be much happier with Lee and Curry than randolph and davis, and i could see us considering this offer, as opposed to laughing in their faces like we would the clippers if they proposed their deal.