PDA

View Full Version : Paging Brian Rolston?

Train64
04-18-2009, 08:53 AM
Is this guy going to join the team?At 7 Million a year,with 4 left,we are stuck with this waste of breath player big time!!..64 games 32 points,so far after two games in playoffs has shown no heart what so ever...Am i the only Devils fan losing it with this crud?..please dont tell me im alone!

letsgorangers27
04-18-2009, 09:17 PM
he's making 5 per not 7 if that makes a difference for you

Freekshow187187
04-21-2009, 05:24 PM
i been waiting all season for him and i agree i had enough already hes gets a oppertunity to play with the best two players zajac and parise and he did one good thing which was a hit last game he better do something

Jersey Mike
04-23-2009, 06:16 AM
I looked this up and believe it or not, his numbers are similar to david clarkson's only clarkson played more games and logged more time...realistically we signed him for the power play...his point shot is scary...

MonsterZero
04-25-2009, 07:35 AM
Rolston has had a rought first year and while I would like to see more production just like any fan he deserves a little slack, not much, just a little. He's skated on every line this year and had little consistency in his pairings. Toss in the injury at the beginning of the season and you have a crap year. Just look at Jamie's totals from last year, just a mess after and injury.

DT

friarfan07
04-25-2009, 01:53 PM
he's already paying off for us in the playoffs (just one assist, but his line has been playing much better the past few games).

and as someone already said, he's primarily here for his leadership and slapshot, and he's doing both things pretty well. i'd like some more production as well.

parise not scoring the past two games is more of a concern to me.

deke173
05-14-2009, 02:49 PM
Monster Zero is right on point. Rolston was hurt in the begining of the year which is the worst time because you can't build any chemistry with your line. Also he was playing on the fourth line when he came back which cut down his ice time along with his productivity. Then he was moved to the third line. Try finding chemistry with your line mates like that. You can't! Scoring 30 plus goals in three consecutive years for Minnesota which is a defensive team was not a fluke. He has a big time shot and needs a healthy year before you start bashing him. Where are the Holik rants who played like **** all year long as well as Colin White who is a huge waste of space.