PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck from a JETS fan

southbronxden
03-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Be ready for a due stuffed shirt running your team, all the clones of bellacheat have stunk, be ready for a team thats smart, but can't stop any good coached teams, be ready for hearing boring coach speak, Mangini a wanna be bellacheat can't take the heat...oh by the way get ready for your defense to allow every no nome QB have games like Johnny U. Good luck guys you are goning need it:ohno:

ccugrad1
03-14-2009, 09:02 PM
southbronxden, I am a Jets fan too and how is what Mangini is doing any different than what we did? Sure, I think it is safe to say that the players we signed many would say are better than what Mangini signed, but outside of Larry Izzo, is there anyone we have signed that isn't a former Baltimore Raven in some fashion?

Mangini wants former Jets in his system; that is why he signed Barton, Bowens, Poteat, Elam (has offer sheet out to) just like Rex Ryan wanting former Ravens like Bart Scott, Jim Leonhard, Marquise Douglas, Howard Green, just to name a couple in New York to be in his system with the Jets.

How many Patriots has McDaniels brought to Denver?

When a new coach comes in, he brings players from "his system." It is a natural thing!

prodigy
03-14-2009, 09:31 PM
Be ready for a due stuffed shirt running your team, all the clones of bellacheat have stunk, be ready for a team thats smart, but can't stop any good coached teams, be ready for hearing boring coach speak, Mangini a wanna be bellacheat can't take the heat...oh by the way get ready for your defense to allow every no nome QB have games like Johnny U. Good luck guys you are goning need it:ohno:

23-25 in NY is not that bad. why would u post something like that here?

fire2last
03-14-2009, 10:04 PM
Can't be anyworse than where we were under RC.

ccugrad1
03-14-2009, 10:24 PM
Can't be anyworse than where we were under RC.
And I'll say this, even as a Jets fan: I'd rather have Cleveland's "QB Controversy" than the one we have in NY. You could move Quinn or Anderson to NY and they would be the instant starter over Clemens and Ratliff.

Drunk Kosar 19
03-14-2009, 10:44 PM

excuse me did you mean *no gnomes? The only teams with gnomes are the chargers (sproles) and the jags (jonesdrew)

NickChrisless
03-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Dude if you would've had to watch Crennel, you would've thought twice about posting that. I'm not quick to give Mangini the coach of the year award or anything... but Crennel was awful, and when I say awful, I mean possibly the worst coach I've seen in my life.

He had the most spaced out look on his face, his press conferences you'd shake your head wondering if someone was tickling his feet under the table while he's talking about us being blown out again.

You could tell he'd always have his next meal in mind on the sidelines... it ... was ... rough.

So for now, I'll take anybody, including Mangini.

Hermie13
03-16-2009, 12:50 PM
And I'll say this, even as a Jets fan: I'd rather have Cleveland's "QB Controversy" than the one we have in NY. You could move Quinn or Anderson to NY and they would be the instant starter over Clemens and Ratliff.

Ha, yeah your QB situation is pretty glum right now.

Anderson and our 36th overall for your 1st rounder?

ottograham14
03-16-2009, 04:28 PM
Anderson and the Browns 50th for the Jets 1st. I'd take that, the 36th could be huge in getting a stout running back like McCoy or even Wells or Brown if one of those two drop to the 2nd which sounds more like happening every day.

ottograham14
03-16-2009, 04:30 PM
southbronxden
Recruit
Be ready for a due stuffed shirt running your team, all the clones of bellacheat have stunk, be ready for a team thats smart, but can't stop any good coached teams, be ready for hearing boring coach speak, Mangini a wanna be bellacheat can't take the heat...oh by the way get ready for your defense to allow every no nome QB have games like Johnny U. Good luck guys you are goning need it

BTW, it hurt my head to try reading this post. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Hermie13
03-17-2009, 12:42 PM
Anderson and the Browns 50th for the Jets 1st. I'd take that, the 36th could be huge in getting a stout running back like McCoy or even Wells or Brown if one of those two drop to the 2nd which sounds more like happening every day.

ha, I'd take that too...but guarantee the Jets won't. I'm not even sure Anderson and the 36th for the 17th would do it.

I really, really, really (did I mention really?) hope we don't use the 36th pick on a RB. Unless we trade up and grab Wells at the bottom of the 1st, sit tight and look at #50. There's a decent chance Brown or Greene falls to there. And if not, o well. Lewis is old and slowing down but still got 1000 yds last year. Let Harrison carry the ball a bit more.

We can't fix everything this year....and RB is below a lot of stuff.....like OLB, S, CB, DE.....and depedning on Donte, WR.....