PDA

View Full Version : Realistic Trade

prototype4
03-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Braylon would make a lot of sense in Philly. Reggie Brown a 1st and a 5th I think is a reakistic doable deal. Before Lito and Kellen got Traded I said trade yall Lito Brown 1st and 4th for Brown and Winslow. With 2 first rd picks this getting a sure thing for one ofem makes alot more sense when a team is is blow up mode and could use the pick.

TheKardiacKid
03-01-2009, 07:00 PM
only way i could see the browns trading edwards is if they draft crabrtree...maybe a draft day trade. i 'd rather keep him and and see how he responds this season with mangini callin the shots. i could see the browns trading shaun smith on draft day also maybe a 4th or 5th rounder.

Drunk Kosar 19
03-01-2009, 07:42 PM
yea but theres no 4-3 in denver anymore are they still gonna want all our underachievng d-lineminn?

IndiansFan337
03-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Braylon would make a lot of sense in Philly. Reggie Brown a 1st and a 5th I think is a reakistic doable deal. Before Lito and Kellen got Traded I said trade yall Lito Brown 1st and 4th for Brown and Winslow. With 2 first rd picks this getting a sure thing for one ofem makes alot more sense when a team is is blow up mode and could use the pick.
They won't trade him for anything less than a 1st round pick.

only way i could see the browns trading edwards is if they draft crabrtree...maybe a draft day trade. i 'd rather keep him and and see how he responds this season with mangini callin the shots. i could see the browns trading shaun smith on draft day also maybe a 4th or 5th rounder.
We definitely will consider drafting him, even though they want to improve the D. If they can add another 1st round pick for 2009 in return for Edwards I would expect them to add Crabtree, and then address the D with the other 3 picks that they have remaining in the top 50 choices.

prototype4
03-01-2009, 11:00 PM
I said a 1st reggie brown and a 5th