PDA

View Full Version : Plain dealer sports writers are idiots

louthetoe
02-28-2009, 01:22 PM
ARE ALL PLAIN DEALER SPORTS WRITERS STUPID OR JUST PLAIN LAZY? (SEE BELOW ) WHO EVER WROTE THIS ARTICLE DID NOT RESEARCH IT. THE BROWNS HAVE THE 5TH OURS, THE 36TH OURS ( WE FLIP FLOP WITH SEATLE ) AND THE 50TH (TAMPA BAYS) THEY FLIP FLOP AS WELL. I'M SO TIED OF ALL THE CRAP COMING OUT OF THE P.D. COME ON P.D. STAFF PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE DO YOU HOMEWORK AND REPORT THE FACTS!!!!!!!!

Comment February 28 Cleveland Plain Dealer "The overhaul of the Browns' roster began with an unexpected trade of tight end Kellen Winslow to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Friday. A source confirmed the deal nets the Browns the Bucs' second-round draft choice in 2009 and the team's fifth-round pick in 2010. The trade helped to replenish the draft void left by former General Manager Phil Savage. The Browns now own the fifth, 37th, and 51st overall picks on the first day of the April 25 draft

Drunk Kosar 19
02-28-2009, 01:40 PM
Retards

CHief_0_o_Wahoo
02-28-2009, 03:44 PM
Pluto is good.

EdTheRevelator
03-03-2009, 03:34 PM
:laugh2:Um, really? THAT'S why you think the PD writers are idiots? Over a simple lack of a fact check? How bout usually being the last to know about what's going on with the teams they cover, or their lack of original stories, or them just being flat-out bad writers?

A couple are decent. I don't mind Brian Wolhorst or however you spell his name. And while I often shake my head at what Terry Pluto says and writes, he does his research and makes somewhat logical arguments for them. I respect him.