PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: They're working on a one world government

Doomsday_Dallas
02-26-2009, 01:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTCNiOlaYYc

Ron Paul was on the Glenn Beck show discussing one world government. It's funny how fast Glenn Beck has jumped on the bandwagon about one world government. If my memory recalls it was about a year ago or so that Glenn Beck had Ron Paul on his show and was basically disagreeing with almost everything Ron Paul had to say.

RON PAUL: THEY BELIEVE IN WORLD GOVERNMENT!!

Thoughts?

blenderboy5
02-26-2009, 04:49 PM
Ron Paul has been railing against this and his theory on the North American Union. It's one of those theories that can only be proven false with time when the theory doesn't materialize, and it's certainly a fascinating one. There are obviously a lot of backdoor deals in the government.

On that note, I'd be shocked if we didn't have some kind of a North American Union sort of like the EU solely for the economy (ie without one government but one currency, easier integrated economy, etc) in 10-15 years.

SmthBluCitrus
02-26-2009, 04:54 PM
As an extension of NAFTA you mean?

gcoll
02-27-2009, 02:51 AM
This is something that always confuses me about conspiracy theorists, Doomsday...perhaps you can help me out with this.

In the conspiracy theorists view of the world, the Illuminati control everything already. Yet the conspiracy theorists still fear the arrival of a one world government.....when in their own beliefs, we already have one...it's just super secret. It's something that I don't quite understand.

"They're gonna merge the US, Canada and Mexico into the NAU....."....aren't all those things already owned and controlled by these "international bankers" that make up the illuminati?

But since we're on the road of the NAU....post that novelty coin that an artist drew as "proof", or the plans for the NAFTA superhighway, which is really a pre-existing highway highlighted on a map. I haven't seen those 2 things in a little while.

About the notion of a one world government. It's impossible. But there being only one government doesn't necessarily imply that it is an oppressive one, or that we no longer have rights. I think that's a jump that is made a lot without merit.

yankeesmindset
02-27-2009, 02:30 PM
Bilderbergers, CFR and Skull and Bones. All linked to a one world order that is now taking form.

SmthBluCitrus
02-27-2009, 02:37 PM
It's all a diabolical plot masterminded by the CIA, the FBI, and Bill Gates.

behindmydesk
02-27-2009, 02:38 PM
It's all a diabolical plot masterminded by the CIA, the FBI, and Bill Gates.

never forget bill gates. He's watching you

Zep
02-27-2009, 02:39 PM
never forget bill gates. He's watching you

Not necessarily, Linux renders his power useless. :)

SmthBluCitrus
02-27-2009, 02:40 PM
lol

BobbyCox4Life
kind of going on a different path here, but i was thinking about this last night... do you think a country made up of just democrats would be able to sustain itself?

behindmydesk
Not necessarily, Linux renders his power useless. :)

I odn't know about that. Linux and Gates I think are in bed together. That's how Steve Jobs got aids (I swear that was a rumor, that Jobs had Aids)

SmthBluCitrus
I remember a rumor that he had died.

behindmydesk
kind of going on a different path here, but i was thinking about this last night... do you think a country made up of just democrats would be able to sustain itself?

sure I mean for awhile. They'd tax it to death, adn spend it to oblivion, but yea. And it'd make great movies.

Zep
02-27-2009, 02:43 PM

I think any hypothetical country comprised of people of only one mindset is doomed to fail, regardless of what that mindset is. Dissent is a vital part of a healthy government.

SmthBluCitrus
By comparison -- would a country made up only of Republicans survive without blowing each others heads off?

Zep
I odn't know about that. Linux and Gates I think are in bed together. That's how Steve Jobs got aids (I swear that was a rumor, that Jobs had Aids)

Linux....*tear* you whore!!! :mad:

BobbyCox4Life
sure I mean for awhile. They'd tax it to death, adn spend it to oblivion, but yea. And it'd make great movies.

haha true, but say you divide a line down the middle of the united states and gave people an option.... can go to the red side or the blue side.

i mean obviously most business owners are going to go the red side. Where would all the dems work?

BobbyCox4Life
02-27-2009, 02:44 PM
By comparison -- would a country made up only of Republicans survive without blowing each others heads off?

no we are very peaceful

SmthBluCitrus
02-27-2009, 02:44 PM
For the government ... duh. :D

SmthBluCitrus
02-27-2009, 02:45 PM
no we are very peaceful

No, you'd be overrun by NRA members.

BobbyCox4Life
02-27-2009, 02:45 PM
For the government ... duh. :D

haha..... on that note, i have to take an online assesment for the IRS

BobbyCox4Life
02-27-2009, 02:46 PM
No, you'd be overrun by NRA members.

hey i dont like that sterotyping :D

SmthBluCitrus
02-27-2009, 02:46 PM
To work for them? Wow -- enjoy that!

SmthBluCitrus
02-27-2009, 02:47 PM
hey i dont like that sterotyping :D

:laugh2:

BobbyCox4Life
02-27-2009, 02:48 PM
To work for them? Wow -- enjoy that!

maybe.... i also have a career fair comming up. Im looking for an internship this summer

SmthBluCitrus
02-27-2009, 02:48 PM
Cool. Good luck!

BobbyCox4Life
02-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Cool. Good luck!

thanks!

behindmydesk
02-27-2009, 02:53 PM
Good republican/conservatives wouldn't work for the IRS

Zep
02-27-2009, 02:54 PM

Maybe he's just trying to infiltrate it.

Doomsday_Dallas
02-27-2009, 05:52 PM
This is something that always confuses me about conspiracy theorists, Doomsday...perhaps you can help me out with this.

In the conspiracy theorists view of the world, the Illuminati control everything already. Yet the conspiracy theorists still fear the arrival of a one world government.....when in their own beliefs, we already have one...it's just super secret. It's something that I don't quite understand.

Why the hell would you stereotype every person that is skeptical about the way the world really works behind closed doors.

Ron Paul mentioned nothing about the Illuminati in the video...

My personal thoughts... before there is World Government, there will be either a complete Global economic collapse or WWIII.

Out of chaos comes order.

Jerry34
02-27-2009, 05:56 PM
Did anybody see the Daily Show yesterday where they were interviewing the guys who thought Obama was either the anti-christ or the next Hitler. Well if you didn't it was funny. Can't find a link.

ari1013
02-27-2009, 06:37 PM
It's like Highlander. There can be only one.

SmthBluCitrus
02-27-2009, 07:05 PM
:laugh2:

gcoll
02-27-2009, 10:43 PM
Why the hell would you stereotype every person that is skeptical about the way the world really works behind closed doors.

Ron Paul mentioned nothing about the Illuminati in the video...

My personal thoughts... before there is World Government, there will be either a complete Global economic collapse or WWIII.

Out of chaos comes order.

It's not a stereotype, it's true. A lot of conspiracy theorists believe that the illuminati currently run the world.

Ron Paul didn't mention them, but a lot of the people who bring up the NAU stuff, and the "one world government" stuff are conspiracy theorists.

Doomsday_Dallas
02-28-2009, 01:33 AM
It's not a stereotype, it's true. A lot of conspiracy theorists believe that the illuminati currently run the world.

Ron Paul didn't mention them, but a lot of the people who bring up the NAU stuff, and the "one world government" stuff are conspiracy theorists.

In the video... he said they are now being more open about it.

this is true.

http://www.ft.com/cms/885d7916-e3aa-11dc-8799-0000779fd2ac.html?_i_referralObject=989792502&_i_referrer=mrss

Tony Blair discusses the New World Order of the financial system.

BobbyCox4Life
02-28-2009, 03:31 PM

not working, just interning

DenButsu
02-28-2009, 11:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTCNiOlaYYc

RON PAUL: THEY BELIEVE IN WORLD GOVERNMENT!!

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Well not only do they believe in world government, but also they faked all the moon landings - and they're holding alien remains in Area 51!!!

:speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: :speechless: