PDA

View Full Version : Trade proposal

HOZ THE KNICK
01-23-2009, 12:01 PM
would you guys trade oj mayo for david lee don't get crazy it's just a simple yes or no question...im trying to figure out what lee's is worth...thanks boys.

drob33
01-23-2009, 12:02 PM
Not a chance, brother!

How about Greg Buckner for Al Harrington, Chris Duhon, and Nate Robinson?

HOZ THE KNICK
01-23-2009, 12:16 PM
Not a chance, brother!

How about Greg Buckner for Al Harrington, Chris Duhon, and Nate Robinson?

dog is you trying to be funny i just ask a simple question and you get stupid..

drob33
01-23-2009, 12:52 PM
Stupid? Nope, I was just matching the ridiculousness of your offer.

Big Quett
01-23-2009, 01:49 PM

Hell i thought u made the first attempt at comedy by suggesting OJ for Lee. He was just trying to follow the punchline.

drob33
01-23-2009, 01:53 PM

The grammar is funnier than the trade proposal.:clap:

HOZ THE KNICK
01-23-2009, 02:02 PM
respect fellas

Deezy Dee 24
01-23-2009, 09:18 PM
hahahahhaha wow

xabial
01-23-2009, 09:20 PM
HOZ everyone is sterotypical becuase Lee plays for the knicks. They probably assume everyone on the knicks sucks, and dont get me wrong most of the team sucks but,
nevertheless If he was on a winning team, i think peoples opinions would be much different. His value would be higher. Im not saying he's an allstar but he's consistent every game.
Dont look at the team's record this year or last, look at Lee's stats or his games...
No disrespect, just assumin thats what you guys think

Deezy Dee 24
01-23-2009, 09:29 PM
HOZ everyone is sterotypical becuase Lee plays for the knicks. They probably assume everyone on the knicks sucks, and dont get me wrong most of the team sucks but,
nevertheless If he was on a winning team, i think peoples opinions would be much different. His value would be higher. Im not saying he's an allstar but he's consistent every game.
Dont look at the team's record this year or last, look at Lee's stats or his games...

lee for mayo???? theres no way haha

mzgrizz
01-23-2009, 10:05 PM
No disrespect to Hoz.......he was trying to figure out their best against our best. IMO, would not trade OJ for virtually anyone. Not even to get Pau back!!!

Big Quett
01-24-2009, 12:22 PM

Well dont think for anybody but yourself.

Everybody in the league knows how good Lee is. David Lee is the only person on the Knicks that anybody in the league would want from them. Lee is a very good player. I would love to have him on the team. But for Mayo? Are you kidding me. Even in year 1 Mayo is already on a much different level than Lee. It is not even close.

andybauer91
01-24-2009, 01:43 PM
david lee, nate robinson, wilson chandler for mayo sounds good

T.O.Fan:)
01-24-2009, 11:34 PM
best trade for you ...JO for mayo and gay ... i think toronto gets raped in this deal but i still do it as a raptors fan...u guys recive an allstar center while we get two rookies what are your thoughts ?

mzgrizz
01-25-2009, 12:54 AM
best trade for you ...JO for mayo and gay ... i think toronto gets raped in this deal but i still do it as a raptors fan...u guys recive an allstar center while we get two rookies what are your thoughts ?

Gay is not a rookie;he's in his 3rd season. Mayo would be untouchable.

HOZ THE KNICK
01-25-2009, 03:13 PM
mayo is mr untouchable

01-25-2009, 03:49 PM
how can u say untouchable this team sucks all potential since 1995 this team always has potential nothing else trade some youth for vetrans or another 20 years without playoffs ....

mzgrizz
01-25-2009, 05:17 PM
When a team is lucky enough to get a player of this caliber, you don't trade him away. You hope your FO realizes it, and builds the team around him. It took Cleveland 2-3 years to get to this level of success after getting Le Bron. Our untouchable IS OJ Mayo.

Big Quett
01-25-2009, 06:38 PM
how can u say untouchable this team sucks all potential since 1995 this team always has potential nothing else trade some youth for vetrans or another 20 years without playoffs ....

You mean like Toronto did when they traded TJ for JO? How is that working out for you? The raps are not even going to make the playoffs this year.

01-25-2009, 07:49 PM
you guys comparing lebron to mayo ?

I Am Awesome-O
01-25-2009, 09:32 PM
you guys comparing lebron to mayo ?

Are you proposing that we trade two future all-stars for an old, injury riddled, past his prime center with a giant contract?

01-25-2009, 10:07 PM
Yes. Who cares bout memphis .....

I Am Awesome-O
01-26-2009, 12:17 AM
Yes. Who cares bout memphis .....

You are just ridiculous.

mzgrizz
01-26-2009, 12:26 AM
Awesome and Quett....forget about the TO kid......he's just that. A little baiter.