You need a Pf bad

You still got milicic

MIlicic is difficult to trade.

Lowry(conley),Oj,Gay,Lee,Darko.....

Yes or no?

phila_gorilla
01-15-2009, 10:25 AM
NO! It would kill my fantasy team!

But from the Griz' standpoint, I think either way they will be good. That team has a bunch of good young pieces, they are a few years away with Gasol. I think if they pick up Lee, it just takes maybe a year off of how long it'll take them to gel. With that said, I think they'd be even better off if they traded conley for Session and Alexander. Not sure why the Bucks would do that but I read an article and think the Griz should take advantage!

HOZ THE KNICK
01-15-2009, 10:50 AM
NO! It would kill my fantasy team!

But from the Griz' standpoint, I think either way they will be good. That team has a bunch of good young pieces, they are a few years away with Gasol. I think if they pick up Lee, it just takes maybe a year off of how long it'll take them to gel. With that said, I think they'd be even better off if they traded conley for Session and Alexander. Not sure why the Bucks would do that but I read an article and think the Griz should take advantage!
i read the same thing buck the bucks won't even consider that move or less memphis is talking draft picks

drob33
01-15-2009, 10:58 AM
This trade doesn't work, as the Knicks are so far over the cap.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=2772~3206&teams=29~18&te=&cash=

But anyway, Lee is a RFA this year, and I've seen reports of him being able to get near a max contract. Gasol is signed for the next two years at $3m per. So, the Knicks would have to add at least 1 more player.

drob33
01-15-2009, 10:59 AM
i read the same thing buck the bucks won't even consider that move or less memphis is talking draft picks

I think they are considering it, but they are also trying to package a deal with Villanueva and Sessions, both are RFAs at the end of the season. With the Bucks so near the cap, they wouldn't be able to sign both without paying luxury tax, which they won't do.

6deep
01-15-2009, 03:27 PM
FYI :

from the Knicks (fan's) perspective and watching how Donnie Walsh operates:

Lee is an RFA and Knicks will match or sign for about $10 per.

No Way the knicks trade Lee for Gasol unless...

1. you throw in picks
2. you throw in conley
3. we can dump Eddy Curry or Jared Jeffries

Lee is a double-double machine with starters minutes

I Am Awesome-O
01-15-2009, 06:33 PM
FYI :

from the Knicks (fan's) perspective and watching how Donnie Walsh operates:

Lee is an RFA and Knicks will match or sign for about $10 per.

No Way the knicks trade Lee for Gasol unless...

1. you throw in picks
2. you throw in conley
3. we can dump Eddy Curry or Jared Jeffries

Lee is a double-double machine with starters minutes

Ok well I can guarantee you that none of that would be included in a Gasol for Lee trade, so I guess that there is no way this trade will happen.

Mr.Grizzly
01-15-2009, 10:58 PM
this aint happening

mzgrizz
01-16-2009, 12:29 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo