PDA

View Full Version : Drc

jphxsuns
01-04-2009, 10:59 PM
Dominique Rodgers-Cromatie has had a very very impressive rookie season. He has 5 interceptions, including one in the playoffs, which led all rookies this year.

Do u think my boi will become one of the most feared corners in the league?

Ramon Nivar
01-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Yes. He is amazing. Really impressive and should only get better.

chadillachembre
01-05-2009, 10:33 PM
yes.

Wizard
01-06-2009, 06:47 AM
Not Saturday.:cool:

davekrieg lives
01-06-2009, 01:06 PM
panthers do not scare us, we had them dead to rights in week 8 before we imploded, steve smith will be a nonfactor thanks to DRC, expect our tandem of gloom and doom to be better than smash and dash

thephoenixson28
01-06-2009, 04:08 PM
panthers do not scare us, we had them dead to rights in week 8 before we imploded, steve smith will be a nonfactor thanks to DRC, expect our tandem of gloom and doom to be better than smash and dash
Man we want these guys to fear us not bake us a cake what the heck is gloom and doom. But besides the point drc is almost a shut down corner but everytime he gets a int I think him and rolle are going to score all the time.

krazytaz312
01-06-2009, 04:36 PM
I have to admit I am surprised about how well DRC has done. I never doubted his skills but to perform this well as a rookie, man what a surprise. Our defensive backfield is really starting to take shape and I think it will be something to be reckoned with in the future.

GO CARDS!!

chadillachembre
01-06-2009, 08:48 PM
^agreed 100% in full. We finally got the guy to anchor the CB position. I love our D-Line but if we can make additions to get better there it makes our secondary that much better as well. DRC is playing like Antrell Rolle should have early in his career

Wizard
01-07-2009, 06:39 AM
Did Drc play in week 8? How did Superman do that day? Let me answer that for you. rec 5 yrds117 ypc 23.4 lg 65 tds 2

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/jangler3/253-Panthers_Cardinals34_standalone.jpg

chadillachembre
01-07-2009, 11:55 AM
^don't be a nieve prick. you have no idea what your talking about. I believe DRC was still 2nd string that week and began proving himself to earn his starting spot. the 2nd half of the season he has played at a pro bowl level. People are saying shut down corner but really there was only one shut down corner to play this game and his name was dion sanders.

davekrieg lives
01-07-2009, 12:05 PM
^don't be a nieve prick. you have no idea what your talking about. I believe DRC was still 2nd string that week and began proving himself to earn his starting spot. the 2nd half of the season he has played at a pro bowl level. People are saying shut down corner but really there was only one shut down corner to play this game and his name was dion sanders.

hahaha he said nieve

davekrieg lives
01-07-2009, 12:07 PM
delhomme threw like 14 tds and 12 ints....is he really suppose to scare us......we have the best qb in the game throwing to the best recievers in the game all now being complimented by the power style run game of edge......your p*ssy pather defense needs to be the ones scared

thephoenixson28
01-07-2009, 01:07 PM
delhomme threw like 14 tds and 12 ints....is he really suppose to scare us......we have the best qb in the game throwing to the best recievers in the game all now being complimented by the power style run game of edge......your p*ssy pather defense needs to be the ones scared this is the only time I would have to agree with you but look how you said best recievers like I told you the recievers made warner not the other way around.

davekrieg lives
01-07-2009, 01:56 PM
this is the only time I would have to agree with you but look how you said best recievers like I told you the recievers made warner not the other way around.

and yet those recievers didnt make leinart...yeah you definetly know what your talking bout

thephoenixson28
01-07-2009, 02:07 PM
and yet those recievers didnt make leinart...yeah you definetly know what your talking bout leinart who in the heck mentioned him he sucks its not the recievers fault who threw a bunch of picks. So your telling me if fitzgerald and boldin where on lets say the lions with culpepper they wouldn't be a playoff team. Your crazy.

davekrieg lives
01-07-2009, 04:20 PM
lions have no Defense that is their main problem .....with boldin and fitz they still wouldnt be a playoff team.....You talk out of your ***, I truly beleive you've never watched a football game in your life.....Did you forget the Lions had calvin johnson and roy williams on their roster this year and last, now those are pretty good recieevr sdont you think yet they still didnt make it to the playoffs or even win a game for that matter .....it starts and ends with teh QB WARNER makes fitz and boldin the best tandem in teh NFL not the otehr way around get it right

thephoenixson28
01-07-2009, 04:41 PM
lions have no Defense that is their main problem .....with boldin and fitz they still wouldnt be a playoff team.....You talk out of your ***, I truly beleive you've never watched a football game in your life.....Did you forget the Lions had calvin johnson and roy williams on their roster this year and last, now those are pretty good recieevr sdont you think yet they still didnt make it to the playoffs or even win a game for that matter .....it starts and ends with teh QB WARNER makes fitz and boldin the best tandem in teh NFL not the otehr way around get it right Your a idiot what has roy williams done for the cowboys. Fitzgerald and boldin where one of the best tandems in the nfl even before kurt warner put on a cardinals uniform.

davekrieg lives
01-07-2009, 04:56 PM
delirious no reasoning with a moron

thephoenixson28
01-07-2009, 08:37 PM
delirious no reasoning with a moron
Your right there is no reasoning with you.

Ramon Nivar
01-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Did Drc play in week 8? How did Superman do that day? Let me answer that for you. rec 5 yrds117 ypc 23.4 lg 65 tds 2

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/jangler3/253-Panthers_Cardinals34_standalone.jpg

If you take out the 65 yard TD he had 4 receptions for 52 yards and 1 TD... So if Rolle takes away the big play, assuming the FS had deep help, then DRC did shut down Smith.

chadillachembre
01-08-2009, 12:18 AM
^owned.

AZCardsFan
01-08-2009, 02:15 AM
And hes only improved since Week 8.....

Wizard
01-08-2009, 03:00 AM
Thinking......who won the game??

There are 3 reasons the Cards are in the playoffs:

49ers
Seahawks
Rams

But ya'll have fun will your heatwave delusions. :moon:

Wizard
01-08-2009, 03:04 AM
If you take out the 65 yard TD he had 4 receptions for 52 yards and 1 TD... So if Rolle takes away the big play, assuming the FS had deep help, then DRC did shut down Smith.

If? I love that word. You can make anything possible with that word.

23 -27 No "if" there, that was a fact.

chadillachembre
01-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Thinking......who won the game??

There are 3 reasons the Cards are in the playoffs:

49ers
Seahawks
Rams

But ya'll have fun will your heatwave delusions. :moon:

haha... ill take it. we don't make the divisions/schedule

Gould82
01-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Rodgers-cromartie is a beast. He earned that starting role and seems to make a play every game. You know the guy is going to continue to be good just look at his cousin. Smith vs drc should be a good matchup, but the panthers have the edge because they can run the ball down the cardinals throat.

chadillachembre
01-08-2009, 04:29 PM
the panthers have the edge because they can run the ball down the cardinals throat.

so did the falcons.

Ramon Nivar
01-08-2009, 07:05 PM
If? I love that word. You can make anything possible with that word.

23 -27 No "if" there, that was a fact.

Considering it shouldn't have been his fault he got the TD there really is no "if". The only if has to do with stats and not the actual fact he held him down...

Gould82
01-08-2009, 08:02 PM
norwood is not jonathan stewart. Cardinals D stepped up one game, you really think they can handle both williams and stewart? Who knows maybe they're like the 06 colts defense, but i doubt it

Ramon Nivar
01-08-2009, 08:56 PM
norwood is not jonathan stewart. Cardinals D stepped up one game, you really think they can handle both williams and stewart? Who knows maybe they're like the 06 colts defense, but i doubt it

You're right, Norwood isn't Jonathan Stewart; Norwood is better. Thing is, they only gave Norwood 2 carries for some stupid reason.

homestarunner93
01-08-2009, 11:44 PM
You're right, Norwood isn't Jonathan Stewart; Norwood is better. Thing is, they only gave Norwood 2 carries for some stupid reason.

You can't compare Norwood to Stewart, and besides, based on raw talent Stewart > Norwood. If anything, you compare Williams to Norwood and Turner to Stewart. In that case,
Williams > Norwood
Stewart < Turner

So there you go, there's no arguement.

Wizard
01-09-2009, 02:59 AM
If Warner hadn't thrown a game losing Interception.

homestarunner93
01-09-2009, 09:37 AM
If Warner hadn't thrown a game losing Interception.

No, its Steve Smith's fault that he almost stepped out of bounds! Kurt Warner can do no WRONG!

-Juice-
01-11-2009, 03:53 AM
lol at the Panthers. 33-13. Panthers suck! DRC shuts down Steve Smith.

Gould82
01-11-2009, 10:49 AM
Drc proves again that he is a beast. Gave next to nothing to steve smith, batted a deep pass down, picked one off, and deflected another one that ended up getting pick. Arizona's defense has been extremely good and i apologize for my early comments in this thread

RaiderIke37
01-11-2009, 12:50 PM
Feared no, very well respected yes

chadillachembre
01-11-2009, 09:38 PM
put the blanket on steve smith