PDA

View Full Version : Kobe shows disrespect to a well played Grizzlies

Deezy Dee 24
12-23-2008, 01:34 AM
Rudy Gay turned it over three times the last few plays of the game and we loss by 9
but with only 5 seconds left kobe stole it and jammed it as hard as he could to hear loud boos from memphis fans and cheers from the ignorant kobe fans.:mad:

i used to like kobe now i hope he dosent even make it to the finals again.

Grizzlies had that game. led most of the game
with under two minutes we were up by five with the ball:confused:

rudy gay scored 23 the first three quaters and didnt score 4th quater.???
where was he??

grizzlies fans thoughts

KobeDaMamba24
12-23-2008, 01:38 AM
Wow u gotta be kidding me, we just had our first losing streak and he is frustrated and just let out some anger,not big of deal

I Am Awesome-O
12-23-2008, 03:06 AM
I don't care about Kobe, I care about the bandwagon fans in the arena tonight. You have got to be kidding me! A quarter of the damn stands was purple. People outside of L.A. are supposed to freaking hate Kobe, not worship him and chant "MVP" at the end of the game. No wonder no one takes the Grizzlies seriously. That was just embarrassing to the franchise, and I wouldn't blame Heisley if he moves this franchise. I would hate it, but I would understand why he did it.

The sad thing is, when this team is competing in the playoffs in a few years, those morons in the Laker jerseys will be sportin' a Rudy Gay jersey and chugging bear in the stands every game like they have been die-hards their entire lives. That sucks man.

drob33
12-23-2008, 04:56 AM
Kobe is and always will be an ***, but the dunk was fine. They rallied and beat an inexperienced team in the 4th, it's not a big deal. He said basically the same thing after the game. This young team shouldn't feel too bad about this loss. They performed better than expected for 75% of the game, and being in that type of situation more frequently will help this team grow.

As for the fans, this should come as no surprise to you, Awesome. First, Memphis is a college basketball town, always has been and always will be. Most Memphians don't care about the NBA or the Grizzlies, surely you remember the petitions and the signs in yards. Secondly, and more important to the point, is the NBA is a fair-weather league. You know how bad Stern and other NBA officials want the most popular (and successful) teams to be in LA, BOS, NY, and CHI. There are probably more Kobe and LeBron jerseys in Memphis than all of the Grizz (old and new) combined.

The most important thing here, IMO, is who are the Grizz gonna choose to be their go-to-guy? Is it really going to be Rudy Gay? I think he will be a great player soon, but I'm not sure if he's the guy that should (or even wants) to have the ball when the game's on the line. Are we going to try to get someone to fill that void or groom OJ to do it?

Deezy Dee 24
12-23-2008, 02:08 PM
yeah i think down the strech in the clutch we should go to OJ

Lakers4ItAll
12-23-2008, 02:34 PM
Don't be suprised. I went to the Lakers @ Pacers game and there was deff more Lakers fans than Pacers

I don't care about Kobe, I care about the bandwagon fans in the arena tonight. You have got to be kidding me! A quarter of the damn stands was purple. People outside of L.A. are supposed to freaking hate Kobe, not worship him and chant "MVP" at the end of the game.

mzgrizz
12-24-2008, 12:34 AM
Well, before we even had an NBA team,the Lakers used to come to Memphis for exhibitions and be announced as "your LA Lakers". I remember Magic Johnson playing here and the Pyramid was packed. I'm not making excuses for this, but they were FAR fewer in number than in recent years. When we put a consistent winner on the floor, all those old memories will fade away. Let's get there, Grizzlies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5ive
12-24-2008, 01:02 AM
That is pretty shady. :/

G-Funk
12-24-2008, 02:21 AM
Rudy Gay turned it over three times the last few plays of the game and we loss by 9
but with only 5 seconds left kobe stole it and jammed it as hard as he could to hear loud boos from memphis fans and cheers from the ignorant kobe fans.:mad:

i used to like kobe now i hope he dosent even make it to the finals again.

Grizzlies had that game. led most of the game
with under two minutes we were up by five with the ball:confused:

rudy gay scored 23 the first three quaters and didnt score 4th quater.???
where was he??

What a ****ing sore loser, such a pittiful excuse. like if Gay wouldn't have done that!

grizzlies fans thoughts

What a ****ing sore loser, such a pitiful excuse not to like him anymore. like if Gay wouldn't have done that! Every player has done that atleast once, it happens in the NBA all the time. Besides it was out of frustration. Maybe NBA is not for you.

Storch
12-25-2008, 02:18 PM
Kobe hater thread. He dunked it so theres no way for them to catch up. :)

dgreat5000
12-25-2008, 10:25 PM
Kobe is a BEAST, he has a horrible personality and is very hard to like....but he's the best in the game right now.

JOSETHEALLSTAR
12-26-2008, 12:06 AM
OJ need to get the ball

Mr.Grizzly
01-04-2009, 12:19 PM
Kobe is a Punk

Frrrrank!!!
01-11-2009, 12:12 PM
lol, why do I feel like if KG did this he would get a hate thread in the NBA forum saying how classless he is...:rolleyes: