PDA

View Full Version : Curry to run with mayo?

Tigers21
12-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Im curious to know what people think about stephon curry running with mayo and gay. Of course if we are fortunate enough to land Blake Griffin we get him but that would set our backcourt and still have cap to land a big.

Mr.Grizzly
12-20-2008, 08:46 PM
I like Stephen Curry but as you can see we have a lot of guards. But if u cud pull off a quality trade for one of our guards and pick Curry, man o man.:clap:

I Am Awesome-O
12-21-2008, 04:33 PM
I would love Curry, but I would actually rather have Harden or DeRozan than Curry because I think they are both going to be better than Curry in the future. They are both bigger than Curry, and DeRozan is twice the athlete that Curry is as well. They both just have more upside than Curry in my mind.

I think Harden will be like Brandon Roy, probably not as good, but nonetheless like Roy. I think DeRozan compares to Vince Carter. He may be having a lackluster season, but he just has so much upside it's scary. Can you imagine a backcourt of Mayo and Vince Carter or Brandon Roy? That's what we could be getting if we draft either of them.

Now if we miraculously get the #1 pick, Griffin will be the obvious choice. Also, I could see us looking at Ricky Rubio, as well as Thabeet from UCONN. So there are so many ways we could go in this draft because we are only set at 2 positions for the future with Gay and Mayo.

Big Quett
12-23-2008, 04:24 PM
I would love to have Curry but i wouldnt want him as our top 5 pick. If we could get him in the teens with a trade or something then ok. But im not really sold on DeRozan. I seen him last night and i wasnt really impressed. He isnt even dominating college like a potential star in the league should IMO. Like D Rose and Mayo did. And plus he cant shoot a lick. That is the last thing this team needs. I believe he will be another Gerald green. An athletic freak but nothing else.

But back on Curry it would be nice to have a PG who could actually shoot straight.:D