PDA

View Full Version : Anyone willing to trade Rudy yet??

mzgrizz
11-27-2008, 01:04 AM
I'll probably get blasted on this one, but I'm starting to get impatient waiting on Rudy to take charge and be the CONSISTENT force on this team. His erratic play is getting old........and the fans are getting restless......Sure he can look fantastic, but we need a consistent leader and I don't think he's it.

I Am Awesome-O
11-27-2008, 02:24 PM
There is no way we trade Rudy Gay. Why would we? He is just scratching the surface of what he can be, and he is the most talented player the Grizzlies franchise has ever had. He is going to be a 25 and 7 player and our #1 option for many years to come. Trust me, in a year or two, when we are actually competing, you will see a consistent scoring machine in Rudy, and he will be hard to stop. So there's no way we trade Rudy Gay. No way in a million years.

wallerer
11-27-2008, 04:04 PM
Forget trading him, sign him to a extension now while he is a little bit cheaper...

mzgrizz
11-27-2008, 08:13 PM
RUDY if you're out there........show us some love !!!!!!

jon-jon
11-28-2008, 05:30 PM
If you guys decide to trade him he'll be welcomed in Chicago and about anywhere else in the league.

Big Quett
11-28-2008, 09:02 PM
I'll probably get blasted on this one, but I'm starting to get impatient waiting on Rudy to take charge and be the CONSISTENT force on this team. His erratic play is getting old........and the fans are getting restless......Sure he can look fantastic, but we need a consistent leader and I don't think he's it.

While i agree his shot selection is just plain terrible this year. I believe that can be fixed. For some reason Rudy doesnt know he is not a 3 pt shooter. He just jacks them up. While i know sometimes he is open but like people say there is a reason that your open. Rudy should be a 10 free throw attempt a game guy. Look at people like D Wade and Monta. They know they are not 3 pt shooters and they barely take 3's.

Consistentcy comes with experience and mauturity. People he is still just 22 years old. Give him time.

drob33
11-28-2008, 09:51 PM
No way we should trade this guy. He WILL be an All-Star. I've always seen him as a Vince Carter type player. He can jump out of the gym, get into the lane at will, get hot from the floor, and easily average 20 and 7 a game. Unfortunately, you have to take the good with the bad; he has a tendency to get lazy and just hoist up jumpers and more often than not, takes possessions off on the other end of the floor

I have to agree with Big Quett, give him time; and with wallerer sign him to an extension now. He really should model his game after D-Wade. Just drive, drive, drive, with the occasional dish when the middle collapses on him.

mzgrizz
11-29-2008, 01:18 AM
No way we should trade this guy. He WILL be an All-Star. I've always seen him as a Vince Carter type player. He can jump out of the gym, get into the lane at will, get hot from the floor, and easily average 20 and 7 a game. Unfortunately, you have to take the good with the bad; he has a tendency to get lazy and just hoist up jumpers and more often than not, takes possessions off on the other end of the floor

I have to agree with Big Quett, give him time; and with wallerer sign him to an extension now. He really should model his game after D-Wade. Just drive, drive, drive, with the occasional dish when the middle collapses on him.

I can live with that.