PDA

View Full Version : With so many injuries 4 tonights game, whats the lineup gunna be?

njdevilsnnets
11-03-2008, 04:24 PM
What are you predictions on the lineup combos?

I got

Parise - Elias - Zubrus
Pandolfo-Madden-Gionta
Rupp-Zajac-Langenbenur
Clarkson-Vrana-Bergfors

Oduya-Salvador
White-Mottau
Brookbank-Salmela

Weekes/Clemmensen

I'd acutally love it if sutter made those lines, that 4th line would be rather interesting to watch. The 3rd pairing for d will also be fun to watch. A lot of people don't mind weekes in net, but man im not to confident.

However, dispite all the injuries we have parise and we will still win : D

* Also why don't the devs call up pelley? He was decent last year he did pick up 6-10 points so i dont getwhyy

JetsYanksDevils
11-03-2008, 05:20 PM
does anyone want shanhan with all these injuries i think we should sign him ive been saying it for a couple of weeks now

statquo
11-04-2008, 02:18 PM
Tough loss on Brodeur for 4 months. I think you are guys are going to need a tender for that period to keep in the playoff hunt. Whats your cap like? Khabibulin?

njdevilsnnets
11-04-2008, 05:38 PM
Our cap is about 1 million under, Kabby is way to expensive. Wow, brodeur 3-4 months i'm in utter most shock. If we can win 50% of the games from now till hes back i'd be happy..

I dont think lou will sign another goalie, Weekes is experienced but meh 98-158 record isnt exciting me

JetsYanksDevils
11-07-2008, 09:31 AM
if are team can stick it out with this marty injury i think it will be great for this team. First it will show that we can get it done without arguablly the best goalie ever and it also might be great because when brodeur comes back it will be in the most crucial time and he will be healthy and his body wont be worn down for the playoffs. With that said its never good to lose someone like Marty and who knows if we will make the playoffs, but i got faith in this team