PDA

View Full Version : Javaris Crittenton

I Am Awesome-O
10-31-2008, 05:04 PM
Do you guys think it's time to trade Javaris Crittenton? Iavoroni doesn't seem to want to play him, and the organization sees him as a 2-guard, not a point.

So should we let him go? We almost traded him to the Wizards during the draft for the 18th pick, but they backed out to draft JaVelle McGee. So we can get a mid-late first rounder for him.

I personally want to keep him and let him develop. Then if starts tapping into his huge potential, we can either trade him for more value than we would get for him right now, or we could just keep him and let him play here.

My point is, J-Crit needs playing time to develop. Ivy doesn't want to play him. We could send him to the D-League, but that would kind of hurt his confidence.

I think Iavoroni needs to play Crittenton instead of damn Greg Buckner. Buckner is not in our plans for the future whatsoever. Actually he isn't in our plans after this year. Crittenton is a big part of our future. Is this going to be Casey Jacobsen all over again where Heisley has to tell Ivy not to play Buckner anymore? Marc better shape up, his job depends on it.

What do you guys think? Should we trade him or keep him and give him very little playing time this year?

EddieB
11-01-2008, 02:22 AM
I had big hopes for J Critt when he was on the Lakers, I think he can be a great PG in this league, he's got the body and quickness, but don't know about his work ethic

mzgrizz
11-01-2008, 11:58 PM
I vote for keeping him.....the Lakers forum hated to lose him in the trade,and we didn't get to see him play much......aw,,,,,we can at least move him to NDBL so he can keep up his skills. By the second half of the season, we'll probably be needing him.

Mr.Grizzly
11-04-2008, 10:11 AM
I say trade him for a late 1st rounder. That's the best we can get outta him.

Raidaz4Life
11-04-2008, 11:53 AM
you guys would be best off getting rid of him.... this guy is a bust waiting to happen and I've said this ever since the Lakers drafted him.

b_rad23
11-04-2008, 07:40 PM
Love the kid. Hope he gets an opportunity somewhere.