PDA

View Full Version : Randolph to Grizz?

IndiansFan337
09-04-2008, 03:13 PM
Any potential deal involving Zach Randolph going to Memphis is now in the Knicks’ court, according the Commercial-Appeal's Ronald Tillery.

The Griz will accept a package that includes Darko Milicic and Marko Jaric going to the Knicks for Z-Bo, but Memphis also wants Donnie Walsh and James Dolan to pick up most of the deferred payments owed Randolph in the latter year of his contract. The Knicks are said to be thinking about it, so stay tuned. If Randolph did go to Memphis it would hurt the value of Hakim Warrick.
Rotoworld.com

drob33
09-04-2008, 03:23 PM
OK, now this isn't so bad. We get rid of the second least desirable guard on the team and his hefty contract and a loser big for a decent low post man. I like the thinking!

Only problem is we have two rookies to play 5, an iffie guy at 4 and a dope-fiend/womanizer to back him up;)

I Am Awesome-O
09-04-2008, 05:52 PM
OK, now this isn't so bad. We get rid of the second least desirable guard on the team and his hefty contract and a loser big for a decent low post man. I like the thinking!

Only problem is we have two rookies to play 5, an iffie guy at 4 and a dope-fiend/womanizer to back him up;)

Dude seriously this is a really good trade for the Griz. Darko is just not good, and well Jaric is only good for his hot girlfriend. Props to Chris Wallace if the Grizzlies can somehow get this done. Plus they would still have easily enough money to sign a top-notch free agent in 2009. This could be sweet.

IndyFan
09-04-2008, 06:50 PM
:no:

memphis. you'll be sorry. randolph is a bum. trading him for two guys who will never play again is a bad trade. trading him and having to pay the $10 mil or so in extra salary that he get is insane. :bang:

only chris wallace would once again prove to the world that there is a guy dumber than isiah thomas still running an NBA team.

:)

HouRealCoach
09-04-2008, 07:11 PM
I think they should try it out

Reezy
09-04-2008, 07:54 PM
It all depends on what the payments for Randolph would be.

Big Quett
09-04-2008, 10:49 PM
Now that i would actually do Darko and our worst contract in Marko
Walker and Buckner have team options on thier contracts next summer so i wouldnt trade either of them. But Marko's deal runs 3 more years. With this move we would still have plenty if cap room for the Summer of 09 or 2010
Or the grizz can hope he plays well and gets his trade value up and trade him at the deadline for more cap space and dracft picks
With this proposed deal i would take the chance

drob33
09-05-2008, 04:41 AM

memphis. you'll be sorry. randolph is a bum. trading him for two guys who will never play again is a bad trade. trading him and having to pay the $10 mil or so in extra salary that he get is insane. :bang:

only chris wallace would once again prove to the world that there is a guy dumber than isiah thomas still running an NBA team.

What? I don't understand... you think the Griz dumping Darko and Jaric's horrible contract for Randolph with NY paying some of his remaining salary is a bad deal for us? You're gonna have to explain that one to me...

Bwangster12
09-05-2008, 10:29 AM
By all means, Randolph could get traded to the Grizzlies and be extremely effective, average 20-10 or close to it and help the team develop... maybe even push for a playoff seed... who knows.

But the funny thing here is, this is the EXACT thinking I, as a Knick fan was going through when we DUMPED Steve Francis and the LOST and NOT DEVELOPING Channing Frye on Portland.

I am not going to say Zach Randolph is a cancer, because frankly, what does that really mean in basketball terms... but I do think that he does something to a team.

Being as mature as possible, he is ALMOST invisible on the defensive end. I seriously don't think you will ever see him jump and leave the floor. He gets rebounds because he floats. This makes him a good rebounder, but a bad defender. He needs the ball in his hands or you will see him noticeably flustered.

I think what the problem is that he hasn't developed as a team player yet. He doesn't appear to be satisfied getting fed the ball for a shot or having defenders collapse on him and kicking it out.

Zach Randolph will be close to 20 pts and 10 rebounds... but at what expense will that be on the team he plays for? Its not a Tim Duncan 20-10 or even a KG 20-10. They can do other things and get their numbers.

still a fan
09-05-2008, 06:01 PM

Go back to Indy, you have no idea what you a talking about, and why do you care???

still a fan
09-05-2008, 06:07 PM
By all means, Randolph could get traded to the Grizzlies and be extremely effective, average 20-10 or close to it and help the team develop... maybe even push for a playoff seed... who knows.

But the funny thing here is, this is the EXACT thinking I, as a Knick fan was going through when we DUMPED Steve Francis and the LOST and NOT DEVELOPING Channing Frye on Portland.

I am not going to say Zach Randolph is a cancer, because frankly, what does that really mean in basketball terms... but I do think that he does something to a team.

Being as mature as possible, he is ALMOST invisible on the defensive end. I seriously don't think you will ever see him jump and leave the floor. He gets rebounds because he floats. This makes him a good rebounder, but a bad defender. He needs the ball in his hands or you will see him noticeably flustered.

I think what the problem is that he hasn't developed as a team player yet. He doesn't appear to be satisfied getting fed the ball for a shot or having defenders collapse on him and kicking it out.

Zach Randolph will be close to 20 pts and 10 rebounds... but at what expense will that be on the team he plays for? Its not a Tim Duncan 20-10 or even a KG 20-10. They can do other things and get their numbers.

there is a difference in the scenario's you mention:

Zach came to the Knicks with a bunch of ego driven self centered players, going to Memphis he will be the vet, he will have more chances to excel, he plays better in the West coast atmosphere, the Grizz are dumping 2 contracts they don't want and the Knicks are helping pay for Zach's-

Oh and don't forget isiah was the coach, and that is a biggie, actually the more I think about it the Grizz are making out here!!!

I'd say thats not a terrible deal!!

I Am Awesome-O
09-05-2008, 06:13 PM
Darko's worthless. Marco's worthless. Randolph isn't worthless. I would have been pissed if the Griz traded Randolph for Darko straight up, but adding Jaric to the deal makes it much, much better. If the Knicks accept it, they are the dumb team. Sure they get rid of Randolph's huge contract, but they still have to pay a much worse player in Jaric for the same amount of time. Sure it's half the price, but what happens if, by some freak scenario, they don't get LeBron or one of those top 2010 free agents. I seriously doubt that will happen, but if it does, everyone that is even close to being associated with the Knicks will be fired.

IndyFan
09-05-2008, 09:29 PM
randolph is worse than worthless. he is a black hole on offense and invisible on defense. he has a bad attitude on court and gets in trouble off court. he has never learned how to play nicely with others and is unhappy with any player on his team that has any talent. he will score 20 and 10. and have no other effect on the game. sounds like just the guy the grizz want.

memphis, you'll be sorry. randolph is a guy that is overpaid if he works for free.

other than that, he is fine. personally i would rather have milicic and jaric. or any two D-league guys. or a couple of decent high school players.

BigT901
09-06-2008, 07:51 AM
This is a good trade 4 you guys, 4get all these haters in here. I am a clippers fan and i know that when your team is tryin to do good people always hate on us cuz they dont want the underdogs to show them up, or be better than them. I think that if randolph went to memphis he would probably mature. And since your team has a lot of good guys unlike the New York Thugs he will probably be more humble and not try to be a star.

Hustla23
09-06-2008, 10:45 PM
I think this deal is seriously going to go down.

If you guys dump Marko on us instead of Walker, it'll be a great trade for you guys.

If Walsh somehow weasles out of taking on Marko's contract and gets Walker instead, it's a good deal for us.

29$JerZ
09-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Darko + Antoine Walker for Zach and Malik I wish :)

I Am Awesome-O
09-06-2008, 11:12 PM
I think this deal is seriously going to go down.

If you guys dump Marko on us instead of Walker, it'll be a great trade for you guys.

If Walsh somehow weasles out of taking on Marko's contract and gets Walker instead, it's a good deal for us.

Exactly, but if the Knicks don't take on Jaric's contract, I don't see the Grizzlies doing it at all.

Lo Porto
09-08-2008, 10:50 AM
This is a great trade for both franchises. Hopefully, it will be simply Darko and Marco for Randolph without any future financial implications.

Marco has absolutely no value at all, yet he's set to make $21 over the next 3 years. Darko has a little value, and his $15 million over the next 2 years is not a bargain. Randolph might not fit well in NY, but he is a very talented player. Putting him with Gay and Mayo could make Memphis a force. It's obvious that Randolph will improve Memphis over Marco and Darko, so I think it's a good trade not needing financial help from NY in the future. Memphis has too much money as it is...

$ NyC $
09-08-2008, 11:08 AM
at least we know the main chips 2 the trade...now the final trade is what we don't know...but I'm almost sure this trades going down and i think it will benefit both teams...Chris Wallace said he wants a low post banger and what better than a 20-10 guy...they have all these young players and up n coming stars...he should be kept in check...plus he shouldn't get into 2 much trouble in Memphis..

Giaps
09-08-2008, 02:40 PM
I think Randolph for Milicic are the 2 definite pieces in this trade, but I have a feeling the final trade will be different than what's been constantly reported.

IndyFan
09-08-2008, 03:14 PM
note to chris wallace. trading for randolph will make people forget the gasol trade.

:bang:

I Am Awesome-O
09-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Now they are saying that the Griz are demanding a 1st round pick from the Knicks-

http://www.theknicksblog.com/2008/09/08/league-source-z-bo-deal-hinging-on-first-round-pick/

If Wallace can pull off a deal where he ca get rid of Darko and Marco,get a first round pick, and a 20/10 guy, I am definately all for it. I would give up Hakim Warrick if we absolutely had to if we could get a first rounder.

nascar10294
09-08-2008, 05:30 PM
^^I dont think the Knicks are giving up a 1st rounder, I could see us giving up a 2nd, but a first rounder, we would want a futre 2nd rounder..

HOZ THE KNICK
09-08-2008, 06:49 PM
if we trade a 1st rd pick mayo have to be included.

I Am Awesome-O
09-08-2008, 09:05 PM

Please tell me you're joking.

mzgrizz
09-08-2008, 10:16 PM

No, we are going to hold the Mayo !!! Why would we trade our bread and butter of the future???????
I was against this trade in the beginning, but lifting Marko and Darko off the rolls, and maybe,just maybe Zach Randolph can grow up and be a veteran leader...........I can always believe.

Bwangster12
09-09-2008, 09:49 AM
So I can see I am not the only one who thought this Mayo comment was outrageous. I ripped him in the Knick forum for it.

peltier2002
09-09-2008, 09:57 AM
I HAVE TO AGREE HOZ THE KNICK ,IF U ALL GET OUr 1st round wHICH WILL BE A LOTORY not protected then mayo have to be included

and if your GM GET A FIRST ROUND, PAY SOME OF RONDOLPH SALARY IN THE FUTURE, AND U GET 20 10 GUY IN RANDOLPH- WHICH YOU ALL NEED- A LOW POST PERSON FOR TWO GUYS WHO HAVE NOT LIVE UP TO THEIREXPECTATION AND 2 ROUNDER THEN I MUST GIVE U ALL CREDIT. I WOLUD GET ON A PLAIN GO TO GRIZZLAND TOWN JUST TO SHAKE YOU ALL GM HAND

OR BETTER YET WE NEED TO TRADE OUT GM FOR YOUR GM AND WE WILL SEND 1 ST ROUND WITH OUR GM

$ NyC $
09-09-2008, 11:51 AM
interestingly put..loll..Put hey fellow Knick and Memphis Grizzly Fans alike...it seems that this deal is gonna b finalized soon...I'd give it till friday

29$JerZ
09-09-2008, 11:54 AM
Zach Randolph + 2012 Protected 1st Rounder + Payment for Defferred Payments on his contract for Darko Millicic + Marko Jaric + Javaris Creightenton/Kyle Lowry

I could see that happening

futureman
09-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Jazz can give you guys a better deal if you take AK from us.

Utah receives a 2009 New York first-round pick (top 22 protected in 2009 and unproteced in 2010) (Tom Gugliotta trade 021904) via Phoenix (Marbury trade) Phoenix receives a 2005 New York Knicks first-round pick. (010504 Marbury trade).

nascar10294
09-09-2008, 06:55 PM

I no I'm a Knick fan, but I think he's right. The chances the Knicks make the playoffs are very slim, so if I were Donnie Walsh, I would demand Mayo, but give you our 2009 1st rounder, 2010 2nd rounder and 2012 2nd rounder, for Mayo, then add in Zbo DArko, etc.

I wont happen though.

I Am Awesome-O
09-09-2008, 07:25 PM
I no I'm a Knick fan, but I think he's right. The chances the Knicks make the playoffs are very slim, so if I were Donnie Walsh, I would demand Mayo, but give you our 2009 1st rounder, 2010 2nd rounder and 2012 2nd rounder, for Mayo, then add in Zbo DArko, etc.

I wont happen though.

The Grizzlies would never in a million years give up Mayo just to get a first round pick and a couple of second rounders. If the Knicks demanded Mayo, Chris Wallace would hang up the phone immediately hang up the phone and that would be the end of the Randolph talks.

9er4life
09-09-2008, 07:50 PM
The Grizzlies would never in a million years give up Mayo just to get a first round pick and a couple of second rounders. If the Knicks demanded Mayo, Chris Wallace would hang up the phone immediately hang up the phone and that would be the end of the Randolph talks.

Man, don't get so excited. reality speaks for itself. The only real deal is the one actually being offered in Randolph for Darko and Jaric. Anything else is jus someone talking out of their ...

still a fan
09-09-2008, 07:56 PM
What is the Grizz's problem??

This deal should have been done, but Wallace is now trying to make up for the Gaso fiasco!!

The deal was fair at Zach for Darko/Marko, then you want the Knicks to pay the deferred, okay its only dolan's money, now you want a 1st round pick, are the Grizz crazy!! Critt is not the answer in return for all that, ridiculous!!

The deal should be Zach, 1st round in 2011 or 12 which helps the Grizz develope their young players without draftiong more young talent, and then get the Knicks pick after these players develope and get re-signed!!

For Darko/Marko, + Lakers pick + Critt to help tell the load of young guards off your hands!!

Big Quett
09-09-2008, 08:07 PM
What is the Grizz's problem??

This deal should have been done, but Wallace is now trying to make up for the Gaso fiasco!!

The deal was fair at Zach for Darko/Marko, then you want the Knicks to pay the deferred, okay its only dolan's money, now you want a 1st round pick, are the Grizz crazy!! Critt is not the answer in return for all that, ridiculous!!

The deal should be Zach, 1st round in 2011 or 12 which helps the Grizz develope their young players without draftiong more young talent, and then get the Knicks pick after these players develope and get re-signed!!

For Darko/Marko, + Lakers pick + Critt to help tell the load of young guards off your hands!!

Yeah becuase im so sure you want to help the grizz so bad:rolleyes:. But we are not giving up any picks for anybody less than a superstar. That is how we are rebuilding through the draft and with cap space

still a fan
09-09-2008, 08:16 PM
Yeah becuase im so sure you want to help the grizz so bad:rolleyes:. But we are not giving up any picks for anybody less than a superstar. That is how we are rebuilding through the draft and with cap space

Hey I'm not Donnie and your not Wallace so why would I not be fair??

I don't think you understand what I just put together?

yes rebuilding is good but how many young 1st round picks do you think can exist and be signed ??

Look at your problems now, whats your rotation, who is sitting on the bench, who will not be happy,
Lowry, Critt, Mayo, Conley..

Don't you have forwards waiting for experience, where are you putting all these 1st round picks??

Taking the Knicks pick a couple yrs down the road fits with your plans for development of your young core.

Hey I am okay for just straight up, but its the Grizz who are being selfish looking for the Knicks 1st round pick which Donnie will not give for nothing!!

Big Quett
09-09-2008, 09:20 PM
Hey I'm not Donnie and your not Wallace so why would I not be fair??

I don't think you understand what I just put together?

yes rebuilding is good but how many young 1st round picks do you think can exist and be signed ??

Look at your problems now, whats your rotation, who is sitting on the bench, who will not be happy,
Lowry, Critt, Mayo, Conley..

Don't you have forwards waiting for experience, where are you putting all these 1st round picks??

Taking the Knicks pick a couple yrs down the road fits with your plans for development of your young core.

Hey I am okay for just straight up, but its the Grizz who are being selfish looking for the Knicks 1st round pick which Donnie will not give for nothing!!

Are u kidding me of course the grizz are trying to be selfish and take everything they can. And dnt u say u wouldnt want Donnie to do the same thing. that is what every GM "TRIES" to do. Take everything they can. And yeah collecting all those drafts picks has really hurt the blazers the past few years Like i said before i believe the only way we give up our draft picks is to get a superstar like what Danny Ainge did by collecting young talent for years and finally capitolizing on it. And im sorry Zach does not fit the bill as a superstar

still a fan
09-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Are u kidding me of course the grizz are trying to be selfish and take everything they can. And dnt u say u wouldnt want Donnie to do the same thing. that is what every GM "TRIES" to do. Take everything they can. And yeah collecting all those drafts picks has really hurt the blazers the past few years Like i said before i believe the only way we give up our draft picks is to get a superstar like what Danny Ainge did by collecting young talent for years and finally capitolizing on it. And im sorry Zach does not fit the bill as a superstar

Well who do you think is going to Memphis of all these superstars that will become available??

Why do you think the Grizz are talking to the Knicks about Zach because he is the only 20/10 guy that will go!!

Even Lee squashed a deal to go to Memphis, get my point!! So keep drafting all this young 1st round talent so when they finally develop and its time for their contract they will opt out to go elswhere!!!

Sorry but that is reality!!!

Big Quett
09-10-2008, 01:41 AM
Well who do you think is going to Memphis of all these superstars that will become available??

Why do you think the Grizz are talking to the Knicks about Zach because he is the only 20/10 guy that will go!!

Even Lee squashed a deal to go to Memphis, get my point!! So keep drafting all this young 1st round talent so when they finally develop and its time for their contract they will opt out to go elswhere!!!

Sorry but that is reality!!!

No that is not reality that is just what you think and hope will happen. That deal was never going to happen that was rumer. Do you honestly think Lee is worth the 5th pick in the draft c'mon.You know this league is about money over anything else. If the money is there they will come. You heard LeBron he said he would go overseas if the money was right. And i dont know why everyone thinks Lebron would want to go to the Knicks. The knicks are years away from being anywhere near goo again. If he goes anywhere it will be the nets. And plus the Cavz can give him the most money.Josh smith was willing to come. And do u really think ZBO cares where he go. As long as thier are going to cash his check he will go. Personally i dont want him. But if we could get him at our price go ahead.

nascar10294
09-10-2008, 06:12 AM

Thats why I said it would never happen.

peltier2002
09-10-2008, 09:50 AM
No that is not reality that is just what you think and hope will happen. That deal was never going to happen that was rumer. Do you honestly think Lee is worth the 5th pick in the draft c'mon.You know this league is about money over anything else. If the money is there they will come. You heard LeBron he said he would go overseas if the money was right. And i dont know why everyone thinks Lebron would want to go to the Knicks. The knicks are years away from being anywhere near goo again. If he goes anywhere it will be the nets. And plus the Cavz can give him the most money.Josh smith was willing to come. And do u really think ZBO cares where he go. As long as thier are going to cash his check he will go. Personally i dont want him. But if we could get him at our price go ahead.

OK IT IS TIME FOR ME TO PUT MY 2 CENTS
DOES LEE =a 5 over all pic no but he is near u know have nba talent and is a sure thing when u get a rookie u nerver know what u r getting. not to say he will come to the knick or nets why do u see him at the yankees game it is call marketing. he is coming to ny knicks or nets why money

if he come to ny knicks or nets u see endorsments contacts for sheakers shirts food for playes and so on . if he comes to new york and ny goes to the playoff whick they will, he will be come to ny what mj was to the bulls. the big city everyone will want to wear what he wear and do what he do especially is ny . he will go to a big city because he will make much more money and be more famious and that is why bryant say he will leave la but never do he is king there . jordon was king with the bulls and james will be king in ny why money not contact endorsement

as for lebron you do not know about the money aspect of nba
james will get much more money in new york more then he can ever dream from the cav

drob33
09-10-2008, 10:52 AM
DOES LEE =a 5 over all pic no but he is near u know have nba talent and is a sure thing when u get a rookie u nerver know what u r getting. not to say he will come to the knick or nets why do u see him at the yankees game it is call marketing. he is coming to ny knicks or nets why money

if he come to ny knicks or nets u see endorsments contacts for sheakers shirts food for playes and so on . if he comes to new york and ny goes to the playoff whick they will, he will be come to ny what mj was to the bulls. the big city everyone will want to wear what he wear and do what he do especially is ny . he will go to a big city because he will make much more money and be more famious and that is why bryant say he will leave la but never do he is king there . jordon was king with the bulls and james will be king in ny why money not contact endorsement

james will get much more money in new york more then he can ever dream from the cav

Is English your first language?

Who are you talking about going to NY or NJ? Lee, LeBron, or Kobe? I don't understand at all, but.....

CLE can offer more money than any other team, that is the way the CBA is structured. I have heard rumors that LBJ's Nike contract would double if he plays in a major-market (NY,NJ,LA,CHI, or MIA) though.

Big Quett
09-10-2008, 12:21 PM

OMG My head hurts after "TRYING" to read that. I have no earthly idea what you are talking about. Please take your time and proof read what you write before you post. He is top 5 in jersy sells. And when i say top 5 i mean top 5 globally all around the world. The cavs can give him the most money. And plus everybody is talking about this clause in his nike contract but nobody can show me proof of it. I believe all of it is just a rumor started by the New York media

Hustla23
09-10-2008, 05:23 PM
Well Memphis has already built itself successfully from the draft. They have 3 young studs in Conley, Mayo, and Gay. Unfortunately, they can't keep losing the way they are. There won't be any ticket sales and Memphis is already short stripped on cash.

Plus, Still a Fan is right. No NBA superstar would ever play in Memphis Can I ask which superstar ever signed with a small market team? The answer is none.

Memphis is a losing team and a small market team. You guys aren't signing anybody ever to put it bluntly. Your best option is to keep growing the talent and roll with it. That's what San Antonio did and they've been legit contenders for a decade.

Memphis actually saves money by trading for Zach if New York pays the deferred payments. Chris Wallace is really trying to do the impossible with this trade. He's forgetting that he's probably currently the dumbest GM in the NBA and Donnie Walsh is a horribly patient man.

still a fan
09-10-2008, 08:25 PM

Wake up call Josh Smith used you guy's, he got his contract and his team!!!

Do you have another example???

still a fan
09-10-2008, 08:31 PM
Well Memphis has already built itself successfully from the draft. They have 3 young studs in Conley, Mayo, and Gay. Unfortunately, they can't keep losing the way they are. There won't be any ticket sales and Memphis is already short stripped on cash.

Plus, Still a Fan is right. No NBA superstar would ever play in Memphis Can I ask which superstar ever signed with a small market team? The answer is none.

Memphis is a losing team and a small market team. You guys aren't signing anybody ever to put it bluntly. Your best option is to keep growing the talent and roll with it. That's what San Antonio did and they've been legit contenders for a decade.

Memphis actually saves money by trading for Zach if New York pays the deferred payments. Chris Wallace is really trying to do the impossible with this trade. He's forgetting that he's probably currently the dumbest GM in the NBA and Donnie Walsh is a horribly patient man.

Just to add to this:

I would guess you have never been to the Mecca of the world or else after being in NY you would understand the potential LBJ will have as far as endorsements etc. Heck he is already postered larger than life near the Garden, this guy would be on every train, bus, wall board, the stock market, do you get the picture, Larger than Life!!!!!!!!!!

Hustla23
09-10-2008, 09:21 PM
^^ lol dude I was talking to the Memphis fans. I live in New York :confused:

still a fan
09-11-2008, 07:14 PM
^^ lol dude I was talking to the Memphis fans. I live in New York :confused:

Hustla of course I know that:)

I said to add to your post so I was still addressing Big Quett:D

Hustla23
09-12-2008, 12:54 AM

Oh okay cool :)

I agree with what you said. New York is the mecca ! :D

HOZ THE KNICK
09-12-2008, 09:18 AM
Oh okay cool :)

I agree with what you said. New York is the mecca ! :Dyou see my sig.......lol

Bwangster12
09-12-2008, 10:08 AM
I do agree that its going to be tough for "smaller" market teams to keep players when they are up for big contracts. The player either has to love the city/team, be very loyal, or the team has to have great timing. By that I mean, the team has to be on the cusp of good things by the time the player is looking for a deal.

The best way to build a super young talented core is to do it while assembling a relatively competitive team around them... then at the last minute, get rid of those pieces and let the young guys emerge just as they are ready.

Mr.Grizzly
09-14-2008, 07:17 AM
I hate that pig Zach

JJ_JKidd
09-14-2008, 10:27 PM
I hate that pig Zach

Komown man he aint a pig :smoking:

Big Quett
09-14-2008, 10:53 PM

Aww now I know Im loved. You just cant stop thinking about me lol no homo:clap:

still a fan
09-16-2008, 08:58 PM
Aww now I know Im loved. You just cant stop thinking about me lol no homo:clap:

We have great Shrinks here in NY, you should look one up:D

Big Quett
09-16-2008, 10:42 PM
We have great Shrinks here in NY, you should look one up:D

Lol ok i will. Or you just give me Zach's and starbury's shrink number:p

still a fan
09-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Lol ok i will. Or you just give me Zach's and starbury's shrink number:p

LOL Zach's shrink is usually at the nearest dunken donuts and Steph's is at 3 Starbury lane:D