PDA

View Full Version : Marc Gasol..

rico
08-24-2008, 10:02 AM
You guys have 2 7 foot centers right now and are chasing another... as fans would you do a trade with chicago for marc? perhaps for a backup SF

maybe Thabo Sefalosha + Aaron Gray for Marc Gasol? Or any other ideas?

rico
08-24-2008, 10:14 AM
OR i know you guys are pretty guard heavy already, but..

ben gordon for gasol + a couple picks.

who ever pgs you wanna keep
gordon/mayo (or vice versa)
gay/ ?
warrick/walker
darko/ iranian or other.

dish out those extra guards for a better pf /sf backup.

Reezy
08-24-2008, 02:00 PM
Honestly, I think they'd get rid of Darko first if anybody.

And the Iranian's name is Hamed Hadadi, btw.

Beno7500
08-24-2008, 03:42 PM
Darko needs to go.

rico
08-24-2008, 04:16 PM
darko doesnt exactly have the most trade value though is the only problem with that. to be honest about 85+ % see darko as being a bust. Hes only 23 though and he really didnt get a chance to shine as much with pau there.

I Am Awesome-O
08-24-2008, 09:23 PM
Well the way the Grizzlies front office is talking about Marc Gasol, I don't think there is a chance that they trade him, unless they get blown away. I personally would trade Gasol for Tyrus Thomas and a lottery protected first, but that's it. That's probably a little too much for the Bulls to give away anyways. Gasol is just to big and has too good of a contract for them to just throw away before seeing him play. I don't see the Griz trading him.

jetsfan28
08-24-2008, 09:27 PM
Marc Gasol was just one of the biggest pieces in trading by far the best player on the team for a reason...

mzgrizz
08-24-2008, 10:55 PM
I just don't think that Marc Gasol is going anywhere except to practice at the FedExForum. Remember he went to high school here at Lausanne when the familia moved with Pau. May already have some roots here,as well as family.
After his performance in the Olympics, I am VERY excited to see him play alongside Rudy Gay, OJ Mayo, Darrell Arthur, Mike Conley and Darko whom I think can do better next season.....needs a big man coach to work on his short jumper. In short........no to any trades for Marc.