PDA

View Full Version : Cubs Player Signature Request

shrek
08-13-2008, 10:10 AM
This is my first request so hopefully I get a good response :smoking:

I want a signature of Carlos Zambrano and Aramis Ramirez together. I want 2 images of Zambrano and 2 images of Ramirez in one sig.

For Zambrano, one of the image has to be where he is pitching or has a ball in his hand and throwing a pitch. The second image could be him hitting a HR where he is hitting the ball or it could be him pointing toward the sky or him fired up after getting a strike out.

For Ramirez, I want one of the pics of him hitting a HR where the ball is leaving the bat. the second pics i want where he just hit a HR and doing or about to start his HR trot.

I want all four images into one sig. So basically, you put them together into one sig. I want blue background. I also want the text "chicago cubs" somewhere in the background.

I have photoshop and I know how to do few things but I am not advanced enough to make a sig of this caliber. So, I would appreciate all the help I would get here. Thanks in Advance.

BeAn 5 ToWnE
08-13-2008, 09:46 PM
Here... I made you a really basic one just incase nobody else makes you a better one... But if somebody else makes you a better one, you don't have to wear mine. :D

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc119/BeanTowne5/Sigs/CubsPaint.jpg

shrek
08-14-2008, 12:07 PM
thanks for the sig man.

I would love if others would post some also