PDA

View Full Version : Javaris Crittenton

GThawks
08-09-2008, 02:49 PM
Hey guys I am a GT fan and wanted to know what you that about Jcritt. It seems most of the Grizzlies fans are not high on him because you have Conley, Mayo, and Lowry. I think Crittenton has a chance to be a big time player and I compare him to Steve Francis in his prime except Critt is a better passer.

IndiansFan337
08-09-2008, 03:55 PM
Sadly, he's not going to get a chance to prove anything on this squad. He need a trade, badly.

He'd be a good fit for Orlando, IMO.

GThawks
08-10-2008, 12:25 AM
Yea his good friends with Dwight Howard and they played on the same high school team. When Crittenton was a rising sophomore he played on the same AAU team Atlanta Celtics who had rising seniors Dwight Howard, Josh Smith, and Randolph Morris all top 10 players in class of 2004.

MiamiHeat
08-10-2008, 07:46 PM
i think he will be something special in the future, but i think hes a shoot first PG and not a pass first PG which alot of teams need

Reezy
08-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Sadly, he's not going to get a chance to prove anything on this squad. He need a trade, badly.

He'd be a good fit for Orlando, IMO.

We'd love to have him. Probably would offer Cook and/or Redick.

I Am Awesome-O
08-11-2008, 06:06 PM
We'd love to have him. Probably would offer Cook and/or Redick.

The Griz would never accept that offer if it was proposed. There would have to be at least a first round pick in the deal for Memphis to accept.

Reezy
08-11-2008, 08:48 PM
The Griz would never accept that offer if it was proposed. There would have to be at least a first round pick in the deal for Memphis to accept.

Wow, what a great post. You posted something everybody already knows. Way to add some real insight.

Reezy
08-12-2008, 02:21 AM
To think Redick and Cook are worth nothing is absolutely laughable. You obviously don't understand the Grizzlies' position in their overstock of PGs. You guys aren't in the driver's seat, especially when there's options like Pargo.

Also, it was rather easy to make you angry. Having a short fuse like that will shorten your life span. Calm down.

*Superman*
08-12-2008, 02:14 PM
Otis is playing the waiting game until they lower the price for him, if not then we can expect someone else before training camp, i would love him, but why do you guys deserve a 1st, he is about as valuable as JJ is.