PDA

View Full Version : MLB Trade Deadline 2008: Milwaukee Brewers

Smithy04
07-31-2008, 01:46 PM
MLB Trade Deadline 2008: Milwaukee Brewers

What moves will the Brewers make by the Deadline?
Which positions do they need to look at?
What names come to mind for the Brewers to possibly go after?

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/news/trade_deadline/index_08.jsp

Smithy04
07-31-2008, 01:49 PM
RP & maybe SP [Any possible good pitcher deal] (Huston Street, George Sherrill, and Brian Fuentes)
Left-handed bat (Adam Dunn)

***MIL might need to really pursue making one more deal to get out of their recent slump and losses to the Cubs

OC Knights #11
07-31-2008, 02:47 PM
didn't it just end.

MikeG33
07-31-2008, 03:14 PM
We will end up doing NOTHING. Because Ned Yost is content with not preparing his team for yet another BIG SERIES!

I have been faithful to this team since the early 90s and I can honestly say that I have never really Yost Bashed, until now.
We will never have a real chance, hell we won't sniff the playoffs with Nedly Yost as our manager!

Ned's Brain: Where hopes and dreams of "going for it now" die a slow and horrible death!"

Brunner
07-31-2008, 07:44 PM
I don't always agree with Yost, but you can't blame our utter lack of performance in this series completely on him. We came into the series cocky, we got kicked in the face, and played scared the rest of the series.

Brooke
07-31-2008, 07:54 PM
I don't always agree with Yost, but you can't blame our utter lack of performance in this series completely on him. We came into the series cocky, we got kicked in the face, and played scared the rest of the series.

Yup pretty much. They had a lot of confidence going in sweeping the Cards in St Louis BUT it doesn't mean you should get overconfident and cocky, that was a problem and then just giving up

hgtiger32
08-03-2008, 09:39 PM
that happens to every young team...don't panic look at the TB rays they lost 7 or 8 going into the AS Break

brewersfan729
08-03-2008, 09:50 PM
We will end up doing NOTHING. Because Ned Yost is content with not preparing his team for yet another BIG SERIES!

I have been faithful to this team since the early 90s and I can honestly say that I have never really Yost Bashed, until now.
We will never have a real chance, hell we won't sniff the playoffs with Nedly Yost as our manager!

Ned's Brain: Where hopes and dreams of "going for it now" die a slow and horrible death!"

I don't like Yost either but what the hell does he have to do with us doing nothing at the trade deadline?