PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question Miller Park Attendees

turnaround3
07-28-2008, 02:08 AM
At Wrigley, there are no real good vantage points as far as Standing Room Only (SRO) sections.

However, this is not the case at many parks, like Busch Stadium, etc...

I'm wondering - Are there any quality sections to stand if you have SRO's inside Miller Park where you're actually close to the action?

behindmydesk
07-28-2008, 10:05 AM
Just get a ticket, from a scalper Brewer park, is a great place. Very nice stadium, you'll enjoy yourself.

jtrinaldi
07-28-2008, 10:14 AM
yeah from a scalper they sell them for 20 - 30 dollars on day games

Standing room only is best down the right field line With the kids corner and the coffee shope. Near the bleachers is a great idea. If you do it there its just like having a tickett.

behindmydesk
07-28-2008, 11:24 AM
yeah from a scalper they sell them for 20 - 30 dollars on day games

Standing room only is best down the right field line With the kids corner and the coffee shope. Near the bleachers is a great idea. If you do it there its just like having a tickett.

I def wouldn't drive up there and then just get a standing room only ticket. We bought from scalpers last year, (albiet not agianst the cubs). We had great tickets right behind Home plate. But only got 2 of them. Me and my buddies gf's sat uptop for awhile, said the seats were great there too. Luckily for us, the 2 people sitting next to us, got bored, and said they were going to a party, and said here is our tickets have your gf's come sit down here. Very good stadium, great food, wonderful miller beer. I like it alot. Im' on vacation thursday threw monday I might try to go on a whim thursday.

OnWisconsin2007
07-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Go behind the LF bleachers. There's a huge area where you can stand behind the bleachers and watch the game, and it's a great view. Might even catch a Ryan Braun HR ball, if you're lucky.

MikeG33
07-28-2008, 12:48 PM
There are really only 3 areas:
Left-center (good view, get there early), Right center (ok, was better before the Toyota Tundra seating was put there) and RF by the foul pole (really bad, highly obstructed).

No matter what, should be a great game to watch.

Brew Crew
07-28-2008, 12:53 PM
2nd level, right field foul pole is the best area. But you have to be super quick to get one of the tables. When CC made his first start we came at 5:30 and still managed to get one of the last tables.