Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Announcements

Forum: Pac-12 Conference

1. Join Date
    Nov 2010

New PSD Administrators

It is with great disappointment that I have to announce that Sports Illustrator will be stepping down from his role as administrator. His hard work and dedication to PSD will be missed, and while I am sure he will be stopping in from time to time, he will no longer have an active role with leading the forum. He will be sorely missed from a leadership perspective, and has given much of his time over the years and deserves many thanks.

In his place, Rush and I will be assuming leadership of the forums. Rush is known to many of you, and I might be a newer face for some, but I have experience with leading other forums and have really enjoyed my time here on PSD already. Rush and I have talked already, and we are excited to lead PSD from this point forward.

Please join us in thanking SI here: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...4#post30873634

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009

Pro Sports Daily Security Breach

We recently experienced a security breach and took the PSD Forum offline to assess the impact. We found that user email addresses (used for site registration) and passwords were compromised. As a result, we are requiring all users to change their passwords immediately.

We encourage you to use a password that is unique to our site, and is long and complex. It should contain upper and lower case letters, and at least one number or special character. As a precaution, we also strongly recommend that you change your password on any website where you may have used the same user ID and password as your Pro Sports Daily log-in.

Rest assured that we are putting in new safeguards to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Pro Sports Daily team