Follow us on Twitter

Announcements

Forum: Chicago Blackhawks

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007

VOTE in redraft

I just need one more vote

Here... it's a tie right now.

Please.- and while you're at it- vote on the one matchup for the final four that has been posted, HERE.

C'mon, just do it.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010

New PSD Administrators

It is with great disappointment that I have to announce that Sports Illustrator will be stepping down from his role as administrator. His hard work and dedication to PSD will be missed, and while I am sure he will be stopping in from time to time, he will no longer have an active role with leading the forum. He will be sorely missed from a leadership perspective, and has given much of his time over the years and deserves many thanks.

In his place, Rush and I will be assuming leadership of the forums. Rush is known to many of you, and I might be a newer face for some, but I have experience with leading other forums and have really enjoyed my time here on PSD already. Rush and I have talked already, and we are excited to lead PSD from this point forward.

Please join us in thanking SI here: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...4#post30873634

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009

Pro Sports Daily Security Breach

We recently experienced a security breach and took the PSD Forum offline to assess the impact. We found that user email addresses (used for site registration) and passwords were compromised. As a result, we are requiring all users to change their passwords immediately.

We encourage you to use a password that is unique to our site, and is long and complex. It should contain upper and lower case letters, and at least one number or special character. As a precaution, we also strongly recommend that you change your password on any website where you may have used the same user ID and password as your Pro Sports Daily log-in.

Rest assured that we are putting in new safeguards to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Pro Sports Daily team